11: Moms

ᓚᘏᗢSKIP THIS I'm not joking I'm not editing this either. This sht is cringey and all you need to know is Carla and Lunes have a gay ass moment and cheat LMAOwc: 1.5k+

Before going back to the students, there was another side to the flashback

Before going back to the students, there was another side to the flashback. Lunes's and Carla's because after the children were asleep, the mothers sat in Carla's and Grisha's bedroom.

Yeager's house

On their backs, with a mountain's distance between them, each still couldn't sleep. Tension filled the air. "You still up?" Carla responded, "Yeah, you?" Lunes snickered, turning onto her side, keeping distance. "Redundant question." Carla turned as well. "Don't use your college words on me." Lunes toothily smiled. " Okay, okay, how are you?" Carla furrowed her brows. "What do you mean?" "I mean with Grisha..." She sucks in air, replying, "Good, I just don't see him anymore." Lunes hums. "That must be tough, are you sure you're okay? You don't need, like, a shoulder to cry on or anything, right?"

Lunes sits up half on her legs. "Not that that wouldn't be okay or anything!" Carla chuckles, sitting with her legs to her chest, back against the bed frame. "I know, Lunes... You're always here for me and- that's better than anyone has ever given me." She states, tears starting to form in her eyes. "H-hey, Carla, what's a matter?" Lunes comes closer, and Carla dives into her arms, muscular and warm. "I- I miss him." Lunes takes a tight breath, rubbing her back. "I get-" "No, you don't!" She almost screams. Sniffling, she sat up and held Lunes's biceps, secure. "You don't get it Lunes, because- '' Carla's eyes shift between Lunes's lips and eyes, licking her plump ones. "I- I don't want him anymore."

Lunes's breath deepened. "Who- do you want?" Carla leaned in, Lunes stayed still. "For a long time, I don't think I've said it, but you." Carla crashes their lips together. She grips Lunes's shoulders over her matching black pajama set. Lunes gasps as Carla's tongue finds its way into her mouth, exploring every inch, not missing anything. Lunes grips Carla's arms, moaning. Their lips smack against each other and Lunes pulls away, breathless with a string of saliva connecting their path. The two pant. Seeing Carla flushed, Lunes takes control, pushing Carla down, coming to straddle her. Lunes grasped both of Carla's hands in one of hers above Carla's head and her splayed hair. Lunes inhales, regretting her goody-two-shoes nature, uttering out, "Carla, what about Yeager or the kids?" Carla whines, using her legs to trap Lunes in. "I want you, I don't care if it's cheating, you're the one I want, please!"

Lunes nibbles her lip, leaning to Carla's face. Carla closes her eyes expecting a kiss only to be met with love bites down her neck. She squeals curling her toes. Lunes bit hard, using her tongue to soothe. She used the hand that wasn't pinning her down to slap both of her tits. She sits up. "The kids are downstairs, be good now and stay silent." She smirks as Carla bites her lip, nodding. "Good girl," Lunes whispered, going down to mark her skin. Once she reaches Carla's clothed tits she peeks up to see a gorgeous sight set before her. Carla bit her bottom lip so tight she was sure it'd draw blood, her brows furrowed, hair splayed on the comforter. Lunes sat up, gripping Carla under the knees and hiking her gown up, stopping at her tits. "You still want me?" Carla nods with a moan in her throat, hands by her side, gripping the sheet. Lunes takes her gown off with some of Carla's help. She threw it somewhere in the room.

Carla looked away and Lunes drank her in. She had delicate skin, a scar on her stomach, and tight, red lace panties. She held hands with Carla's that were on the comforter. "Huh, did you wear these for me?" Carla didn't answer. Lunes scoffed in reply. She leaned down and kissed up Carla, starting at her covered public bone; she let her steamy lips do all the work up her plush stomach until the middle of her tits. She let go of Carla's hands and gripped her hips, pulling her closer. She glanced up at Clara, popping a tit into her mouth, and with one of her hands, she pinched and massaged the neglected one.

Carla threw her head back in pleasure. Lunes alternated between the two, still gripping Carla's hip, she snuck her knee in between Carla's thighs. Instinctively, Carla tried to shut her thighs, moving her hands to Lunes's shoulders. "L-lunes," she sighed in ecstasy. Carla grinds onto Lunes's covered knee. Lunes shoved her fingers deep into Carla's mouth. "I told you to keep quiet." Lunes chuckles, pinching Carla's nipple tight, slapping it after.

Carla creates a wet patch on Lunes's pants. She notices, commenting, "You going to come just from humping my knee?" Carla blushes, covering her eyes with one of her arms. Lunes removes her fingers, dragging them down from Carla's neck, all the way to her clothed pussy. She removed her knee, got up, and removed her pants, revealing nothing underneath. Carla leaned on her elbows gawking as Lunes got on her knees pulling Carla closer by her ankles, inhaling her scent. Carla whined, pushing Lunes's head away. "Stop, that's embarrassing Lunes!"

Lunes smacked her hand away, kissing directly on her clothed clit. "I want to see more." Lunes takes the band of Carla's lace panties in her mouth, slowly pulling them down with tiny, cool grazes of her teeth on Carla's hot skin. Carla huffs, the restricting lace out of sight and off her skin. Lunes licks her lips at Carla's dripping core. Lunes kisses and nibbles up Carla's calves and thighs, alternating sides and creating dark purple marks on her fair skin. Carla whimpers when Lunes sucks where her thigh and core meet. With her tongue, Lunes licks a strip up to Carla's tits, kissing each before staring Carla in the eyes. Lunes chuckles, pecking Carla on the mouth.

She pecks once, twice, and by the third, their tongues start massaging each other, Carla gripping Lunes's shoulders. While Carla is distracted, Lunes takes her hands and roams Carla's body, gripping her hip and ghosting a touch over her pussy. Carla moans when pressure is added to her clit. Lunes bites Carla's bottom lip, drawing it out before letting go with a pop. She leans down, watching Carla intently when she licks a long strip from her hole to her clit, stopping to suck and moan in pleasure on her bud. Carla grips her h/c hair, eyes rolling back. "L-Lunes, please don't stop."

With her thick tongue, Lunes circles Carla's clit, dragging her fingers up and down her slit. Carla's thighs twitch, moaning more. Lunes kisses Carla's clit, using her fingers to rub figure eights, as her tongue slides along her pussy. "You taste so good, but I want you to cum for me. Can you do that for me, baby, hm?" Carla nods, jolting when pain hits her clit. "Words, baby." Carla answers a breathy reply when circles start on her clit again, "Y-yes, please." Lunes hums in approval.

"Such kind words, you deserve to cum, Carla!" She opens her mouth plunging it into Carla's hole. Carla bites her knuckles, holding back from screaming. She grips Lunes's hair, begging for her to keep going. Carla stops breathing, fireworks sparking, and Lunes laps up her essence, slowly stopping her movements. Carla chuckles, grabbing Lunes's top, pulling it over her head. She flips her over, Carla now on top. She takes her fingers tapping Lunes's pussy, a wet sound echoing. "You're just as wet as me." Lunes bites her lip. Carla kisses Lunes before slowly descending down her body. Staring at Lunes's hairy pussy she licks a stripe up her warmth, massaging her boobs.

Lunes moans, and Carla pinches and twists her nipples, hard. "Quiet, baby." She teases, kissing her clit. She starts sucking, licking, nibbling Lunes's pussy and plunging her tongue into her hole. Lunes gripped the sheets, tight. "Ah, ah, please Carla, let me cum!" Carla smirks into her pussy, removing her hands from her tits to help her. With one hand on her hip, she sits up, using her thumb to rub Lunes's clit. "I'm going to use my fingers, okay?" Lunes whines, with a nod. She inhales, moving her thumb down, she takes her pointer using Lunes's slick to wet it.

She inserts it, deep. Lunes throws her head back, moaning. "F-fuck, Carla!" Carla hums, leaning down to kiss Lunes's thigh. "You're doing so good for me, sweetie.~" Carla starts moving her finger inside, curling in test. At Lunes's moan, she works faster, picking up the pace and sucking on her clit harder. A rush coursed through Lunes's veins. Lunes saw white and screamed into her hands.

Coming down from her high, she gaped at Carla, dazed. The two giggle, shifting under the comforter, now in their original spots, less distance. "That was great." Carla sighed, Lunes cuddled into her frame. "Better than Grisha?" Carla played with Lunes's hair, rolling her eyes and pecking her head. "Of course, I had to show him what a clit was." The two laugh. Silence. "What will happen after this?" Carla nibbled her lip, replying, "I don't know." "I don't want this to end..." Carla hummed, in agreement. "Should we go on a date?"