Chapter 7: Concussions Stink

Vanessa's POV:
After the NXT taping, Justin and I drive to Tampa to begin my road to recovery. I start to feel woozy and that worries Justin. We stop at a gas station and Justin asks me questions about stuff that happened before our match at NXT. I look over at Justin thinking about how cool it would be to have a mixed tag team division I dial somebody's phone number it turns out that I called Stephanie she answers the phone I give her an update on my concussion and also my pitch for a mixed tag team division. Stephanie and I hang up. Justin walks back to the car as our journey to my rental continues Justin looks at me and smiles. Justin parks the car and we get out I hug the high flyer and we enter the house. In an uncharacteristic move I ask Justin if he's willing to spend the night with me. Don't worry guys and girls nothing happens. Justin looks at me and nods his head yes. We surf the channels looking for a movie to watch. When that fails Justin looks at my movie collection and he picks The Marine. If I can't fight with John inside the ring at least he'll be kicking butt in a movie. I think to myself as the movie starts. Half way into the movie, the doorbell rings. I look outside and I see a Gucci bag with a note attached to it I know you like Gucci so here you go. Get well soon SA. Justin looks at me confused. I tell the high flyer that I have a secret admirer from the main roster. I wonder who he is? After the movie ends, we watch The Marine 2. We sit in silence as the movie is on. We're almost done with the movie. Justin reaches into his back pocket and pulls something out it's his lucky charm a tusk. Justin tells me the story of why he thinks the tusk is lucky to him. I also have a good luck charm to show Justin it's my Brie Mode socks! Justin and I laugh at our lucky charms.