Chapter 9: The Romantic Date

Vanessa's POV:
It's Friday! My first date with Zack is in an hour and a half I can't believe i'm dating Zack Ryder!! I'm at Nikki and John's house trying to figure out the attire for the date. I'm so conflicted because Dolph isn't talking to me and it's all because of SmackDown. I choose a brown dress with gold sparkles. Nikki looks at John they leave as I change in the dressing room. I'm looking at Nikki's shoe collection and it's huge! An hour later, the doorbell rings. Nikki opens the door to let Zack inside the house. Upstairs, my heart is racing. You can do this I think to myself. I walk down the stairs and Zack stares at me in shock we hold hands as we leave the house. Our first stop is a movie theater Zack and I see Furious 7 After the lights go up I look at Zack with black streaks going down my face. I cried at the last scene in the movie. The next thing, Zack planed is a dinner. We talk and laugh about the people who told us we couldn't make it! Then the date ended Zack payed for the dinner but he had one more surprise waiting for us at my house. I unlocked the front door to the house and stepped inside. I sit on the couch and wait for Zack. An hour later, Zack has his hands over my eyes he guides me to the bathroom he uncovers my eyes and I see that Zack took the time to prepare a bubble bath for me! I hug him as he leaves. After the stress of being on the road and not seeing my home for a week the bath was just what I needed. I'm in the tub and bubbles cover my body. After my bubble bath, I thank Zack for the awesome date. We kiss and he leaves.