Chapter 3: Punklee

Vanessa's POV:
The next day, I wake up feeling so worried about tonight it's my SmackDown debut and i'm facing AJ Lee! I panic so much as I pace the floor, my phone rings Radio! I look at my caller ID and see Zack's photo. I talk to him for an hour. As our conversation ends, I walk to the performance center to meet with Joey Mercury to train. Jamie Noble was in the ring with my on and off screen rival Summer Rae! I turn to Joey and ask him if he'd like to turn our training session into a mock mixed tag team match! I enter the Divas locker room of the performance center to find it empty. I look at my gear sketch from last night and I call Sandra. She races over with fabric and a sewing machine! Sandra looks at my design and gets started. An hour later, my phone rings Just Close Your Eyes I get pumped up as I know it's Christian calling me! I hear footsteps as Punk walks in with AJ Lee I hang up my phone and I start to cry I just got played! I hate myself for kissing Punk! After I get my new gear on, I put my heart and soul into my mock match! Joey and I pick up the victory I ask for a microphone knowing my revenge on CM Punk will be a pipe bomb. I head to the arena and I get to catering as I eat my food I begin to rethink the pipe bomb i'm ripped from my thoughts by Zack singing Justin Bieber's One Time causing me to laugh out loud! Zack always knows how to make me laugh.
During the match AJ applies her Black Widow on me when CM Punk appears on the ramp. I get to the bottom rope to break the hold. This is it! I grab a microphone and I lay into Punk and AJ hard. After my pipe bomb, I get called into the TV offices! Darn i'm fired! I nervously await the arrival of Triple H.
As the COO approaches me, I feel a huge knot forming in my stomach! I'm feeling crummy that I had dropped an unscripted pipe bomb on AJ and Punk as Triple H scolds me I feel guilty and crummy i'm not fired but my punshiment is to valet a superstar