Chapter 56: A Sky Full Of Stars

Vanessa's POV:
I'm on my bus crying and I leave Tampa. I get a text message from Jeff.
Text Message:
Vanessa, i'm so sorry about the kiss it was in the heat of the moment. I care so much about you. I let my head do all the talking. I shouldn't be feeling this way about you but maybe you're feeling conflicted because of the time we spent in Cameron. I guess you won't be replying to this but it was worth a try. Ttyl.
The bus stops in Orlando and parks in the garage. I get off the bus still crying. I'm inside the barracks of WWE's Performance Center and I put my duffel on my bed. As i'm thinking about my situation with Jeff, a song pops in my head and I sing it.
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
'Cause you light up the path
I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I wanna die in your arms
'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm gonna give you my heart
I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do, ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I see you
I think I see you
Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
You're such a heavenly view
I fall asleep on a bed. An hour later, somebody enters the barracks and drops his stuff on the bed next to me. I wake up and a British accent speaks to me. Neville sits on my bed and we talk
Neville's POV:
I look at the rookie diva with a sympathetic look on my face. I tell Vanessa i'm just here for the night and that's when she gets out of bed and goes to a practice ring. I look around the training rings and noticed ring one has Vanessa inside of it. Dang she looks good running the ropes.
Vanessa's POV:
Neville and I run the ropes so much that we get tired. I lie down on the matt and Neville goes to the top rope to do the Red Arrow on me. I look up and I see Neville's body perfectly contorted and he lands on top of my body. As Neville pushes my hair out of my face, I give him a small peck on his cheek. We head back to the barracks and sleep.
Neville's POV:
The next day, I wake up and i'm alone in the barracks I see a note.
Dear Neville,
Last night was so much fun. Thanks for doing the Red Arrow on me.
Best of luck,
Vanessa
I look at the note and i'm sighing. I start to think about the beautiful rookie diva and I smile.
Vanessa's POV:
As i'm ascending the stairs to get on my bus, Neville finds me and gets on. I look at the English high flyer and welcome him on the Big Blue Beauty. I show Neville around and we talk. Hal, my bus driver informs me that ten more people will be joining us. Tanner, Eva, Sara, Josh, ZZ, Eve, Dolph, Mojo, Jojo and Lita all climb on the bus. Lita and I have a talk.
Lita's POV:
I see some hurt in Vanessa's eyes about leaving Jeff in the house alone. I tell her that she should go back to see him and that Neville and the Tough Enough crew would keep everybody occupied.
Vanessa's POV:
I look at Neville and he nods. I tell Lita it'll be weird seeing Jeff after he kissed me. I tell Hal to go back to the house. As I get to my house, I race inside to find Jeff passed out on the floor from a drug overdose. I call 911 freaking out. I try to stay calm as I group text Matt and Lita.
Group Text:
Matt Lita i'm on my way to the hospital in Tampa Jeff overdosed on drugs.
Omg! :o Are you okay?!
Lita, i'm fine. Matt, are you okay?
I'm on my way to Tampa. It's the second relapse for Jeff and I need to be with my brother.
Matt, I wouldn't go to Tampa. Things need to settle for Jeff and Vanessa. It'll give them a chance to restore the damaged bond they have.
Lita is right Matt, Jeff and I have a damaged bond that needs repairing.
As I end my chat with Lita and Matt, I get on my bus and everybody that was on it leaves. I go to the hospital crying. I send a message to Jeff's phone.
Text Message:
Jeff, you're an amazing friend and I just want you to know how much I really care about you. You're a great guy and this has to stop. I can't stand by and watch you throw your life away.