Chapter 130: Extraordinary

Vanessa's POV:

As Raw goes off the air, Ashley and Wade walk by holding hands. I smile at the new couple and meet up with Dr. Sampson to talk about the gnarly injury that went down with Jeff. I see Matt in the trainers room looking a little uneasy. I'm in a panic and I pocket dial somebody.

Finn's POV:

I pick up my phone on the first ring.

Phone conversation:

Hello?

Finn?  I'm in Los Angles at Staples Center worried.

Yeah it's me. What's wrong?

Jeff is hurt and Matt is sitting on the wall looking really upset and I can't be in two places at once!

I see! I'm in your beach house in Tampa but i'm on my way to Los Angles would you give the address to Staples Center so I can GPS directions on my phone?

Sure it's 1111 S Figueroa St. Are you really flying from Tampa to Los Angles? 

Yes i'm flying from Tampa to Los Angeles! Is LAX going to be crazy?

Finn, LAX is always crazy! Batman V Superman Dawn of Justice is premiering tonight and all the divas are going! I shouldn't be nervous about that but I am Matt and Jeff are my dates to the primer and I don't have a last hour date if the brothers can't go!

I'll be your date to the movie premier! I'm a good luck charm on dates!

I'm still down a man.

I know of a superstar that moved up from NXT who loves comic books almost as much as I do.

Finn, I would so hug you right now but i'll wait till you get here to do that in the mean time I have to find Neville! You so totally rock!

Thanks! I'll see you soon.

Bye Finn!

As I hang up, I get ready to leave for the City of Angles.

Vanessa's POV:

I look around the arena for Neville. I see him reading a comic book. I tap his shoulder and the high flying superstar looks up and we talk. An hour later, I ask Neville to walk the red carpet with Finn and I. Neville gets ready in his locker room. I see Dean walking by with Renee. I'm so happy that Dean is still friends with Renee. 

Finn's POV:

I arrive at LAX and it's crazy! I hop into a rental car and drive to Staples Center to meet Vanessa and Neville. An hour later, I see the arena and I tell Triple H why i'm here.

Vanessa's POV:

I see Finn racing through the arena. I tell him to slow down and get ready. I'm getting ready in my locker room when I spy a single red rose on the table with a note attached to it. 

To a beautiful diva that stole my heart, i'm so thankful you said yes to my proposal!  I can't think about how crazy it is that we're getting married. You rock!

Dean

I'm almost crying when Finn knocks on the door! I help him tie his tie. I sing a song.

I was a daydream
Quiet and unseen
I lived in stories but inside I kept a mystery
I was a starling
Nobody's darling
Flying in perfect circles just for company
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary

A midnight airplane
A window glowing
I know I am another sparkle in the sky
I shine on copper
Still undiscovered
But you might see me in the corner of your eye
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary
Waking up to wake up someday
I am my own parade
Stopping off at a sidewalk cafe
Wind is playing in the trees
Kicking up confetti leaves
Seems as if it's all to say
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary