Chapter 32: Edge and Lita

Vanessa's POV:
I'm going crazy. I have to get ready for my championship match and i'm freaking out. I see a script for Haven. I call Edge and I get his voicemail. Great! I'm feeling scared I call Lita's phone. I get her voicemail. Dang! I calm down when I see the divas. I find an empty locker room and I start to cry. I feel a tattooed arm around me it's Edge! I slightly smile and hug him. Lita also comes into the locker room. I smile big and I hug her. I'm so relieved that the former couple came to calm me down. Lita told me to breathe deep and Edge lets me barrow the spear. I look at him and watch his old matches. I get ready for my match and I see Edge and Lita following me to the gorilla. I look at Ledge and they tell me they're valeting me. I smile. We link arms and make our way to the ring. As Justin does his announcements, my stomach gets knotted. May the odds of me retaining the divas championship be ever in my favor I think. As the bell rings to start the match, I get whipped into the ropes. I look at Edge and Lita they cheer me on. I get hyped and clobber Nikki. I set myself up for a spear. I run and I hit the spear on Nikki! I cover her and retain the Divas Championship! I feel alive as I grab a microphone, I look at the Titantron and see the replay. I smile at the duo and I thank them. I head back to the Divas locker room. I see Justin Gabriel and we hug. We almost kiss but I linger on the hug. Justin congratulates me. We leave and I get on John's bus. John and Nikki congratulate me! I see a script for Haven. I open it and read the note inside. Congrats champ you're a great diva but can you act? I can act. I read the script and my character is related to Nathan.