Chapter 26: Staples Center

Seth's POV:
We arrive to our second obstacle for our course. What's the second part of our course? A TLC match at Staples Center! I look at Vanessa who is cowering in fear. I'm so going to take this obstacle. I think to myself. We get ready in our locker rooms.
Vanessa's POV:
What is Seth thinking? A TLC Match freaks me out! I shake in my boots as I leave the locker room. I'm freaking out when I noticed tattooed arm around me. I look up and see CM Punk.
Punk's POV:
Somebody is nervous for the match. The WWE Universe hasn't arrived yet so the roster makes sure they're seated for this match. AJ and I sit at the announce table. John sits in the time keepers area and the rosters from WWE and NXT arrive to the seats.
Vanessa's POV:
Stephanie and Triple H are crazy for putting me in a TLC match. I make my way to the ring nervously as Seth enters through the crowd I noticed he wasn't alone. Dean and Roman flanked him! The nerves go away and John rings the bell. As tables get put into the ring I get shaky but being friends with a third generation superstar has its perks I missile drop kick Seth through one of the tables! I start to climb a latter to get a replica championship belt and I pull it down! John rings the bell. As Seth grabs his head, I knew something was wrong. I put my hands up in the shape of an X the medical staff races to the ring and carts Seth to the back. Fearing for Seth put a damper on my two to nothing obstacle course lead. Dean and Roman look at me and I race to the back crying.
Tyler's POV:
I look around for my tag team partner. I'm at catering when I hear a soft cry coming from the other side of the room. I approach the table and Vanessa and I sit in silence. It gets broken by Doctor Sampson telling Vanessa that Seth is hurt. I hug the rookie diva as she cries. We leave catering and a stage hand calls Vanessa to Stephanie and Triple H's office.
Vanessa's POV:
Busted! I sit on the couch awaiting Stephanie and Triple H. Joey and Jamie sit next to me. The door opens and the power couple of WWE ushers the three of us inside. I look at the office and I cower in fear. I'm so nervous before I have the chance to leave a guy walks out of the office. Is that Jeff Hardy? I think to myself. I look at the guy and his eyes lock on mine. I get a chance to talk to Stephanie and Triple H. I look at the bosses daughter and i'm remorseful for what happened to Seth. Luckily i'm given time off so I go to LAX and fly to Iowa.