Chapter 16: Like Fire and Rain

Seth's POV:
A few weeks later, Roman and I are in London at the O2 Arena waiting for Dean. I look all around the arena and then I hear the sound of crying. I open the door to find Vanessa upset and clutching her replica Divas Championship Belt tightly. I sit on the wall in silence.
Vanessa's POV:
A few moments later, the silence gets broken and I tell Seth that Dean is still hurt. The architect looks at me and he walks away leaving me alone. An hour later, the show starts i'm opening it up. I make my way through the London crowd with my head hung low I hop the barricade into the ring. I cut a promo but something is missing. I look around the ring i'm about to cry when two strong arms wrap around me. It's Roman and Seth! As the show cuts for commercial, I cry. Roman and Seth are nervous at the sight of me crying. Roman leaves the locker room to get something for the match. I ask Seth if I could talk to the boss and he nods.
Stephanie's POV:
I hear a knock on our office door and when Jamie opens Vanessa is in the door way looking like a wreck. I usher the rookie diva inside and we sit and talk about the mixed tag team matches that are scheduled for tonight. I ask Vanessa if anything was bugging her.
Vanessa's POV:
I tell Stephanie that Dean is hurt and I miss him so much. The fourth generation diva empathizes with my pain because Triple H tore his quads in separate years. I hug Stephanie and I leave the office feeling a little better. I'm walking down the hallway and I hear a song. It's a beautiful song but it makes me think of Dean. I find a dark locker room and inside I sit on a couch.
Punk's POV:
I'm walking to my locker room to get in my ring gear for my match when a long arm cover my eyes the person asks if I know who it is. I guess AJ but the person uncovers my eyes. It's Vanessa. It looks like she's been crying so I hug her. As i'm getting ready for my match, I noticed the rookie diva still glum about Dean. I put my wrist tape on and draw the Xs on. I'm about to leave when I hear a soft cry coming from the couch. I stay close to the couch and monitor the rookie diva. I get relieved by Adam Rose and he enters my locker room. I lost my match versus Tyson Kidd. Dang that sharpshooter hurts! I enter the locker room to find a note from Adam.
Punk,
Your friend slept through your match but she's hurting not physically emotionally she wishes that Dean was here to comfort her. Bet of luck and don't be a lemon be a rosebud,
AR.
I look at Vanessa and she's in Dean's Unstable shirt. I walk over to her and embrace the rookie. After we break out of the embrace she receives a text message from Seth. I let the diva go.
Vanessa's POV:
The car ride to the hotel was quiet on the account that Seth was driving and needs silence. I rest my head on Roman's strong shoulder and I cry. Roman feels bad and shoots Dean a tweet that I miss him. An hour later, we arrive at the hotel and Roman and Seth tell me to wait in the lobby. I see all these WWE couples walking around and my eyes well up with a fresh batch of tears. One strong arm wraps around my body I look up and the person I saw had a hat that was from the Reds. It was Dean! Instantly my hand took off the hat and we kissed. I asked Seth and Roman if they had anything to do with bringing Dean to London. Dean looked at me and confessed that he missed me to the point of wanting to break down. I hugged him. Dean and I stayed in the lobby. I told Dean that we're like fire and rain. He agreed. I slug Dean angry that he didn't tell me he was going to be here we leave the hotel and we go to a bar. Dean and I catch up and he saw the show. After we get our drinks, I hear people talking it turns out we're in a bar that hosts royalty. Dean and I walk back to the hotel and sleep.