Chapter 36: The Cutting Edge Peep Show

Vanessa's POV:
I can't contain my joy! I'm standing next to a couple of amazing guys. I get the show started by saying how cool it was to guest star on Haven. The Titantron shows clips from my episode. Christian stood in awe at my acting ability. I Came to Play blasted and the Miz entered the ring with Summer.
Christian's POV:
We stand in the ring looking for a fight. Vanessa looks at me and Edge leaves the ring. King of Kings plays and Triple H stands on the ramp and puts us in a mixed tag team match.
Vanessa's POV:
A mixed tag team match with Christian could be the thing that the WWE Universe need. I tell Triple H it's a go but Miz has to have a Canadian partner. Miz won't find a Canadian to team up with I think.
Maryse's POV:
I get a call from the Miz saying he needs a Canadian partner for a mixed tag team match. I race to LAX and get on a flight to Atlanta. I arrive to the arena to see my boyfriend backstage.
Vanessa's POV:
I knew the Miz would call on Maryse to be his partner. I was backstage doing an interview for the WWE App Tom and I did a five second pose off and we laughed at our silliness. I go to the gorilla position and wait for Christian. As we play Rock Paper Scissors to see what theme song we'd enter to Christian wins. We enter to Just Close Your Eyes and we enter the ring so pumped up. As we waited for Maryse and the Miz they went for her theme song. Christian and I play Rock Paper Scissors to see who will start the match. I win. Maryse and I start the match. I have the upper hand and I tag Christian. I watch on the apron and I cheer my partner on! I get tagged in so Maryse comes in. I try a series of back breakers and I look at the commentary crew. I set myself up for a spear. I hit the spear on Maryse and Christian I win the match. I hold the divas championship high and Christian smiles at me. We celebrate in the ring when Seth's face shows up on the Titantron.
Seth's POV:
I look at the camera and I congratulate Christian and Vanessa on an incredible victory. I also tell Vanessa that the divas division is lucky to have a first generation diva. I smile and sing off.
Vanessa's POV:
I look at Maryse and the Miz and we group hug. As Maryse exits the arena I look at the Miz and ponder a thought I have. I watch the A List superstar leave the arena.