Chapter 1: The Kiss

Vanessa's POV:
I'm lucky to be here in the WWE! After spending a few months at NXT I got called up to the main roster! I've made a lot of friends and one rival. I'm going to tell you guys and girls about my best friend. His name is John Cena. John and I met because he's the face of the company and thanks to the Authority we're in a mixed tag team match. Sometimes it feels like defying authority would be best for the company. I leave the divas locker room thinking John and I would make an amazing couple. My thoughts are interrupted by a kiss! Ugh couples!
John's POV:
After Nikki and I part, I get ready for the mixed tag team match with a rookie diva. I'm in my locker room thinking about my time in the company. I head to the gorilla and make my entrance. I wait for my tag team partner to come out.
No POV:
As The Vixen Viper makes her entrance the crowd cheers her on! One person made a shirt that says, Future Divas champion.
Vanessa's POV:
As John and I wait to see who we're facing we share the silence but it was soon interrupted by Brock and Eva coming down the ramp! I cower in fear knowing how brutal Brock can be. I decided to start the match with Eva.
Eva's POV:
I look at my opponent as Mike rings the bell! I'm going for a drop kick but somehow the Vixen Viper counters with a hand full of my red hair she gets scolded by Mike. As I tag Brock in John has to come in.
Vanessa's POV:
I'm cheering John on when I feel a nervous knot in my stomach. I keep on having flashbacks to SummerSlam 2014! My heart races so much my hand touches John's! Mike indicates a tag was made. I go toe to toe with Eva as I put her into a submission hold Eva taps the matt the bell rings. John and I celebrate our victory!