Chapter 62: Go Packers

Vanessa's POV:
I'm getting ready for a football game with the Miz. I pack some jerseys and i'm singing Green and Yellow because the Packers are at home playing the Browns. Here's hoping for a lot of touchdowns and quarterback sacks. I hear the doorbell and I get it. The Miz walks in with his custom Browns Jersey on. He hands me something in a box. We sit on the couch and watch 13 Going on 30. I explain that i'm happy being 23. We dance the Thriller dance in synch with the movie. The movie ends and we go to the Tampa Airport. We're on flight 1021 to Milwaukee. Our flight gets called and we board. I get the window seat and Miz gets the middle. We're talking the entire flight and taking selfies for Selfie Sunday on Instagram. We land in Milwaukee and I see a green Mustang. Dang we're going to Green Bay in style. I look at my awesome friend and we head to Green Bay. We arrive to the tailgate area and the fans noticed us. The Miz meets a kid named Joey and he says that the best moments are the ones with Maryse. We pose for some pictures and a female fan approaches me. I look at the fan and noticed a Dean Ambrose shirt on her. The fan introduces herself as Jamie. She smiles and shakes my hand. We talk about WWE and I ask if she wants to train at WWE's Performance Center. A few hours later, the game starts. We're having a blast and the Packers are leading. A false start happens on defense. The Browns lose the game. I present a custom Packers jersey to the Miz. I open the box to revival a custom Browns jersey. We laugh at our love of sports. We head to a hotel and we request rooms next to each other. Maryse calls the Miz and they chat.