Chapter 60: Socal Battle

Vanessa's POV:
It's game night and i'm super pumped up for this. Barbie and I paint some numbers on our faces 44 for Sheldon and 15 for Ryan. I look wired without my favorite number on my face but I settled for 15 to honor my older sister. Barbie introduces me to the other WAGS and Olivia and I hit it off. The warm ups start and the crowd cheers. As the Kings take the ice, Jonathan Quick looks at me. Barbie notices and the Ducks take the ice and it was a shear moment. Sheldon and Ryan skate around the glass and it's amazing. The game starts and i'm cheering for the Ducks. Sheldon and Jonathan get into a heated argument that ultimately ended in a fight! The crowd was standing up and the fists were flying. The referees broke it up and the fighters were sent to the penalty box. As Sheldon was in the box, he was reflecting on the fight. I looked down into the penalty box and I saw Sheldon smiling at me. He got back on the ice when he got smacked into the boards a huge pool of blood started to trickle from his mouth. The announcers started to panic and so did I. The team lost the game. As Barbie and I were waiting for Sheldon, I see a tooth on the floor. It looked really nasty. Olivia and I leave.