Chapter 40: The WWE Avengers

Vanessa's POV:
Looking around at my co workers reminds me of the Avengers. John aka Captain America smooth, smart and heroic. Zack Ryder aka Thor all the female fans think of him as strong. Dean aka Hulk sweet one moment but if you make him mad take three steps back. Seth aka Iron Man powerful and tough. Roman aka Hawkeye the power house of the team. That leaves the Black Widow for me. I assemble the team of five superstars and a diva for a meeting in a locker room. As I go over the strategy for taking down our Loki I hear somebody walking. It was Jamie. Randy has a lot to do before he gets ready for his new t shirt design. I pull him aside and we talk. After the conversation ends, Randy walks away to the shirt meeting. I enter the ring to open Raw and I see the crowd and I assemble my team. John, Zack, Dean, Roman and Seth all assemble in the ring. I call us the WWE Avengers we have a twelve person Mixed Tag Team Elimination match. Oh great it's time for us to combine our superpowers to take down this team I think to myself. As the team gets ready, I surprise the members with the costumes they'll be sporting. John looks at me and races to his locker room. Dean, Seth and Roman race to a locker room. Zack looks at me and leaves. I go to the divas locker room only to be put in the Black Widow by AJ. I tap out and AJ breaks the hold. She teaches the submiton menuver to me and I perform it on her.
AJ's POV:
If Vanessa is the Black Widow of her Avengers it's only fitting I give her that submition. As the show cuts to commercial, I round up the team to take a picture. John, Zack, Dean, Roman, Seth and Vanessa all pose like superheroes! I post the picture on Twitter @AJLee Avengers Assemble! #Raw #Avengersassemble #Twelvepersonmixedtagteamatch As the retweets get massive I noticed a retweet from Punk. @AJLee you could be the Nick Furry of that team. I laugh out loud. @CMPunk Didn't think you could make me lol.