Chapter 8: Cleared

Justin's POV:
The next day, I wake up to see Vanessa happy dancing to the song. It's safe to say that WWE medical cleared the rookie diva. I join in the happy dance and we hit the gym for a hard work out. John, Nikki, Daniel and Brie cheer on the diva as she squats I look at her as I plank we leave the gym and go to the rental I noticed a package on the driveway and I hand it to Vanessa.
Vanessa's POV:
I open the package and it's a clue to the identity of my secret admirer Here's a clue to figure out who I am SA I look at the clue and it's a neon Bud Light Lime plug in. Justin looks at me confused. I tell him it's our favorite beer. Justin and I head to Orlando for Raw! My first Raw back from injury was a huge success. Stephanie started a mixed tag team division and Justin and I had a match vs The Miz and Maryse. We won the match! I heard Maryse say that a rookie diva shouldn't be champion because I wasn't experienced as the veteran divas I race backstage crying. A pair of strong tattooed arms embrace me I look up to see Punk.
Punk's POV:
I look at Vanessa with a worried expression on my face and I brace myself for the story that she tells me. I'm shocked that Maryse would make an outstanding rookie diva cry. I suggest a pipe bomb on Maryse but Vanessa looks at me and runs out of my locker room.
Vanessa's POV:
I get another clue to the identity of my admirer. It's not much but I hear you like music SA I open up the CD case and it's a mix CD of all my favorite songs! I smile at the gift and the Broski headband that came with it.
I look around the backstage area to see if the roster is walking around. I see John and Nikki talking about the mixed tag team match they have on SmackDown. I walk up to the couple and all three of us talk Nikki and John are so cute as a couple. As I Love You This Big plays Nikki and John leave. I think about my secret admirer as I leave the arena I think about Zack Ryder. Could Zack be my secret admirer? I think to myself I'm in Punk's bus saying goodbye to Orlando as the SmackDown city is Tampa. I smile as the song ends. Punk and I talk things over as we're on our way to Tampa. We're watching Netflix I pick a movie that has action Pain and Gain Starring the Rock. We're having a blast in the bus until my phone vibrates it's a text from my secret admirer Hey beautiful I know you're dying to find out my identity how about this i'll meet you in the ring and i'll dress up in something pink because that's your favorite color SA. I close my phone and race to tell Punk the news! I'm freaking out man what if this is all a joke and what if I get my heart broken? I'm in the divas locker room getting ready for the huge revival as i'm in the ring I grab a microphone and I talk into it . I'm anticipating the worse when Radio blasts through the arena and Zack walks in the ring sporting a pink Broski head band he's nervous. Zack talks to the WWE Universe after that, he turns his gaze from the crowd to me. I brace myself for what Zack has to say. His reveal as my secret admirer shocks the roster from backstage the commentary crew at the announce table Byron, Tom and Renee in the interview stations the WWE Universe and me. I'm in a state of shock but i'm going to do this with class. I think about how i'm going to let Zack down easy. I'm about to let Zack down when I feel his lips on mine! The crowd pops and the announce team claps for us. The show cuts for commercial and Zack leaves me in the ring. What happens next is a series of mixed tag team matches that have to do with countries. The first match was Wade and Paige vs John and Nikki. The next match was Brie and Daniel vs Kane and Stephanie. The last match was a bit strange because it was USA vs Canada match it was Punk and I vs Nattie and Tyson. Somehow, I was off my game and it showed in the match. Tyson ended up putting Punk into the Sharpshooter we lost the match by submiton. I apologize to Punk and he gives me the silent treatment. Nikki and I have the day off tomorrow. Zack and I talk at catering and i'm seeing Long Island Iced Z in a different way. Zack asks me out on our first date it's on a Friday night. I can't wait to see what Zack's first date looks like.