Chapter 45: Thinking Out Loud

Vanessa's POV:
I make it to the arena where Raw is held and i'm looking for Dean. Mark pulls me to the side to tell me i'm turning heel and joining the authority. I race into the divas locker room scared and freaking out. I'm pacing the locker room. I have to be on my toes for when Stephanie and Triple H announce me as the newest member of the authority. I assemble our Avengers and tell them what's about to go down. John, Zack, Dean, Seth and Roman understand. I don't know the first thing about being a heel! I grab my cell phone and I call Punk.
Punk's POV:
I'm in the gym when my phone rings. I see the caller ID and I pick up. Vanessa is talking to me about how she's turning heel and joining the authority. I explain to the diva that being bad is a great thing. We hang up and I get back to working out.
Vanessa's POV:
I can't believe i'm turning on the WWE Avengers. I always thought of us as a great team. I'm in the Divas locker room taping up my wrists the way Punk did. I feel so sad about the turn.
Justin's POV:
I'm walking to catering when I hear a sound. I'm looking around and I see Vanessa on the wall crying. I walk over to her and I embrace the Divas Champion. Vanessa tells me the story about her turning heel and how she's nervous. I look at the diva and I tell her everything will be okay. I head to catering.
Vanessa's POV:
After Justin leaves, I talk to Mark about changing the storyline to keep me face and the WWE Avengers together. Mark talks to Stephanie and Triple H about the change in the storyline. I get called to the office and I brace myself for the lecture that's about to go down.
Stephanie's POV:
I look at Vanessa with a lot of furry. I let my husband talk first. After he's done, I tell Vanessa to assemble her team. John, Zack, Dean, Roman and Seth enter the office and they sit down.
John's POV:
I'm the first person to speak about Vanessa. I tell the Authority that we mesh well together as a team. I look at Vanessa as Zack speaks next.
Zack's POV:
As i'm speaking, I start to get nervous. I start to think about everything Vanessa and I went through. I end on a high note and Dean goes next.
Dean's POV:
I look at Vanessa and start to talk. Stephanie and Triple H look at me while i'm speaking about my future wife. They really want Vanessa heel but she wants to stay a face and keep us together I think to myself. Seth goes next.
Seth's POV:
I start my speech on how great it is having Vanessa on the main roster. The WWE needs a classy and beautiful diva. Vanessa and I exchange glance as I talk. I finish and Roman is last.
Roman's POV:
I'm last so I better make this count. I tell Stephanie that Vanessa is a motherly figure to everybody on the roster and her heart is so pure. Everybody nods in agreement as I continue my speech Vanessa looks nervous. As I end the speech Stephanie and Triple H talk.
Vanessa's POV:
I'm really thankful that I have a crop of guy pals who are so noble. I hug the guys and await the results. I pace the floor nervously. The door opens and the six of us enter the office.
Stephanie's POV:
As the WWE Avengers sit on the couch, I give the news to the team that Vanessa will not turn heel.
Vanessa's POV:
I sit on the couch in shock. John high fives Zack, Dean, Seth and Roman. I leave the office and I start to happy dance throughout the arena earning some glares from my co-workers. I feel great that i'm staying face. As i'm happy dancing I didn't notice I happy danced into the ring. I blush. We're so thankful that our tag team is fighting an opposition in a twelve person Mixed Tag Team Match.
Eva's POV:
I get picked to lead the opposition in Mixed Tag Team Action. I look around the arena and I see Matt and Jeff Hardy. I look at them and they join the team. Justin joins our team as well. Fandango looks at me and dances on our team. Alberto joins our team and we're set. The match is the main event.
Jojo's POV:
I'm backstage getting ready for an interview when I think about a song.
When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?
And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same
'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand
That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh ohh)
La la la la la la la la lo-ud
So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are
I get ready to interview the WWE Avengers.