Chapter 74: All Red Everything

Vanessa's POV:

We're at the hotel. Matt is watching something on his laptop and he pauses the video. I look at him and we both watch the Total Divas clip where Eva Marie dyes her hair bright red! An idea goes through my mind. I take Jeff to the lobby and tell him my plan. He thinks i'm crazy but he goes along with my plan. It's a simple plan sneak out of the hotel three hours before the event have the awesome Hardy Brother drive me to the salon and get my hair dyed red! Three hours before the event takes place, Jeff and I put my plan into motion. I nervously sit in the chair. I'm awaiting the colorist and my stomach ties its self in a huge knot! Jeff notices and he steps out to make a call.

Jeff's POV:

In times like these double trouble is always a good thing. I call Nikki to see if she and Brie could meet me at the salon I go back inside and Vanessa looks nervous. The bell rings on the door and the Bella Twins meet me at the waiting area. I inform Nikki and her twin sister that the Divas Champion is going for an auburn red. Nikki and Brie step inside the area where Vanessa is and they sit down.

Nikki's POV:

As Brie and I sit down, I feel a strong grip on my hand and it's Vanessa. Brie and Jeff leave and I talk to Vanessa to calm her down.  I noticed Vanessa grip getting tighter on my hand and I tap out on the salon floor. Brie and Jeff come rushing back in I look at my twin and she tries something I see a text from our younger brother. An hour later, Vanessa is calmed down and sit Jeff next to the diva and Brie and I leave

Vanessa's POV:

I tell the colorist i'm ready and she mixes her color. Jeff brought his Panthers cap so I could hide my hair inside it. After an hour of coloring and trimming, my hair is done.  We leave the salon and head back to the hotel. I start to get really nervous. I take off Jeff's Panthers hat and I set it down on the bed next to his. I'm freaking out royally about what I did. Matt enters the room to get ready for the event. I grab the Panthers cap and Jeff and I leave to the hotel lobby. We sit down and I take off the hat. Feeling nervous I look at Jeff we're in the lobby till eight and then we get ready. Matt tells me to leave the room so he and Jeff could talk. I leave the room and meet up with the other Superstars and Divas. I'm feeling scared and I start to sing a song.

If I got locked away

And we lost it all today...

Tell me honestly...

Would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly

Would you still love me the same?

I hear a voice in the lobby

 Right about now...

If a judge for life me...

Would you stay by my side?

Or is ya gonna say good-bye?

Can you tell me right now?

If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life

Shawty, would it be alright

Come and show me that you are down

Now tell me would you really ride for me?

Baby, tell me would you die for me?