Chapter 97: Santa's Little Helpers

Vanessa's POV:

I'm still in North Carolina helping out Matt and Jeff because it's Christmas! I'm so excited! Matt notices me acting like a goofball with the kids and the Hardy Brothers smile. Then we do our gifts. I open my gift from Jeff first. I look at the gift and it's a locket I open it and find a photograph from the red carpet inside. I hug Jeff and I cry tears of joy. Matt's gift to me was a binder with blank sheet music. Matt and Jeff open the gifts I gave to them and I smile. know that it was something they loved. The gift giving isn't done yet. The roster comes in and they give us the gifts  they bought.

Nikki's POV:

I look around for Seth so I could give him my gift. I find him on the roof thinking. I join him and we get lost in a song that Jeff is singing.

Here I am. Broken wings, quiet thoughts, unspoken dreams.
Here I am. Alone again and I need her now to hold my hand.
She's all, she's all I ever had.
She's the air I breathe.
She's all, she's all I ever had
It's the way she makes me feel.
It's the only thing that's real.
It's the way she understands.
She's my lover, she's my friend.
And when I look into her eyes it's the way I feel inside.
Like the man I want to be.
She's all I ever need.
So much time, so much pain but there's one thing that still remains.
It's the The way she cared the love we shared.
And through it all she's always been there.
She's all, she's all I ever had in a world so cold, so empty.
It's the way she makes me feel.
It's the only thing that's real.
It's the way she understands.
She's my lover, she's my friend.
And when I look into her eyes it's the way I feel inside.
Like the man I want to be. She's all I ever need.

Seth and I get off the roof. I give the superstar my gift and he gives his gift to me. We enter the arena and we wait for our announce team. As we get set, Micheal, Jerry, John, Booker T, Tom, Cory, Alex and Renee all meet us in the ring. I look at Seth nervous.

Seth's POV: 

The entire roster awaits Stephanie and Triple H's arrival. Nikki walks to the back with tears streaking down her face.

Brie's POV:

I look for my  twin. As i'm shouting her name, Dean has his hands in his messy hair. I walk to the superstar and he's a mess! Vanessa is doing her best to calm the worried superstar down. As the festivities go on, I see the couple leave holding hands. I see Nikki in Seth's locker room talking to JJ. I feel crummy knowing that Nikki's feelings for Seth have grown. I leave the backstage area with a smile and a huge plan.

Vanessa's POV:

Merry Christmas!