Chapter 30: Go Cubs

Punk's POV:
I'm in my apartment trying to get some sleep but I fail. I get out of bed and walk down to my kitchen. I see my phone and I call Vanessa.
Vanessa's POV:
I'm asleep when my phone rings. I pick it up sleepily I hear a hyped up Punk on the other end we talk about the Cubs and how they have a series of home games vs the Marlins we pick the game on the fifth of July. I start to yawn and Punk heard. We hang up and I fall back asleep. An hour later, my phone rings again it's Seth. We talk about the injury. I hear Seth sigh and I think about telling him he should be on the road. Seth can't get cleared to compete but he could watch the show I think to myself. As Seth rants about his injury, I tell him about my idea. Seth listens to my plan and writes everything down. An hour later, we hang up. I fall back asleep thinking about the Cubs game. The next day, I wake up super pumped up. Go Cubs I think to myself. I'm shopping at Top Shop and I see a blue, red and white shirt. Perfect I think. I pay for the shirt and leave the next shop I go to, is a sports shop the cashier calls me over and tells me a sweet guy put a hat on hold. I pay for the hat and leave. I get ready for the game at the hotel. Dean helps me put some touches on my gear as we ride to Punk's house I get nervous. Dean whispers something to me. As I knock on the door, AJ opens it and ushers me inside. Dean leaves. AJ sits me down on the couch. I'm nervous to see what happens. As Punk walks down the hallway I see him in his Cubs gear. We smile and head to Wrigley Field. As we enter the venue Punk goes down to do the first pitch. When that's done I get ushered to the pitchers mound. As a crowd of people stand and remove the hats they have I get nervous big time. I take a deep breath and sing The Star Spangled Banner. The game starts and Punk and I are enjoying the game when a foul ball gets hit into the stands. I reach my arm out and I catch the ball! As the game ends, the fans all cheer me on.