Chapter 35: Lights Camera Action

Vanessa's POV:
I'm on the set of Haven with Edge. I look around the set and I walk into the police station. The director sets me up in the bar with Christian. I'm nervous. As the director yells action I deliver my lines and start running away from a trouble. I run into the police station and I interact with Dwight. As the show cuts to commercial, I interact Edge and Christian. We pose off and have a few laughs. We race back to our spots on set. The show shoots again and i'm at ease. Dwight sees that I look like Nathan and I confess i'm his sister. After the show wraps, Christian says thanks to me and I get on the bus to go to the arena.
Dean's POV:
As Roman and I await the arrival of Vanessa we think about Seth. I see a bus pull into the arena and three people get off of it. Edge gets off first. I look and see Christian and Vanessa talking. I get a kiss on my check and Vanessa leaves.
Eva's POV:
I look around for Vanessa and I find her. I tell her about the stuff the other divas are saying about her Haven roll.
Vanessa's POV:
What the heck? I thought the divas division was a family. I was wrong. I get the Total Divas together Nikki, Brie, Summer, Rosa, Jojo, Cameron, Nattie, Naomi, Alicia, Paige and Eva. I tell them to stop putting each other down. I tell them after Raw goes off the air I planed a Total Divas get away to Vegas! I hope this will be a bonding experience I think. Mark calls me into his office. Crap i'm going to get fired! We talk about my guest starring roll on Haven. I look at the executive excited. I have to choose the Cutting Edge or the Peep Show. I see Edge and pull him aside he pulls Christian aside and I tell them to combine the shows. As Raw starts, I get extremely nervous Stephanie and Triple H are in the ring with Kane, Randy, Joey and Jamie. Seth still hasn't been cleared I think. As the matches get underway, I pace the floor nervous. Jamie Noble looks at me and slumps on a wall. I take the moment to do a few backstage segments and interviews. Byron Saxton interviews me. We cut to commercial and I sit down next to Jamie.
Jamie's POV:
I stand up to see Vanessa sitting down. I sit back down and we start to think about stuff the silence is scary but needed. As PA system announces we're coming back, we stand up. I'm about to leave when Vanessa tells me about Seth. I hug the diva ant we part.
Vanessa's POV:
I'm heading to gorilla to get ready for the Cutting Edge Peep Show. As my theme hits I decided to enter through the crowd as I hop the barricade and get into the ring.