Chapter 12: I'm in Love

Vanessa's POV:
Another day being a WWE Diva starts. I spent most of the night thinking about Zave I hate Eve so darn much. Somehow, the hate for Eve turns into hate for Zack. I see the Miz getting ready for MizTV. I round the corner and I hear crying. I find Dean sitting on equipment boxes and I sit next to him we're silent for awhile I see a battered and beat up Roman he joins us on the boxes glum that the Shield lost the tag team titles but Dean still has a title defense I lift his chin up and we hug. I look at Roman and I stick out my fist Roman puts his next to mine Seth puts his next to Roman's and Dean puts his fist on Seth's. We're in Green Bay and i'm sporting my Jordy Nelson Jersey as I make my way to the commentary crew Special Opps plays and I see Dean walking down the crowd into the ring. I recall the Disney movie Hercules and a song pops in my head. I watch the match hardly commenting on it Jerry noticed. I look at Dean who is flashing me a smile Dean focus I think to myself as Dean pins Jinder for the win I congratulate him and that's when the kiss seen and heard around the world happens. We break apart and I leave the ring confused and still feeling the kiss. As I round the backstage area I see Nikki and John signaling for me to come inside. I head into the locker room still feeling Dean's kiss Nikki sets down her water and we talk. I tell Nikki I won't say i'm love with Dean and that's when it hits me the song from Hercules was in my head I start humming it. I almost bump into somebody it was Punk! He helps me off the ground and his head and heart aren't in the game I tell him to breathe and take a hiatus. My mind is racing from the events that went on that evening Dean sends Roman and Seth away. I could see Dean with a single red rose i'm ecstatic that Dean is here to pick up the symbolic pieces of my heart. I smell the rose and kiss Dean on the cheek we head up to the roof of the venue and I see a view that's so beautiful and amazing.