Chapter 76: Happy Birthday CM Punk

Vanessa's POV:

Jeff comforts me and we sit in silence. I look at the clock and see that it's midnight i'm super pumped up because it's Punk's 37th birthday! I look at the TV and a rerun of The Walking Dead is on. An idea comes to mind for a party. After the sun comes up, I noticed something on the counter a clue.

If you're a hockey fan you'll get this right away go to the place where the players sit when they do something wrong.

I look at the clue and head to Amalie Arena! I'm inside the arena and I see the penalty box and I look for a clue when Ben Bishop skates by and hands me a pair of skates I see something stuck to them. Another clue is on the skate!

Lace them up and try to outshoot the team in a freestyle hockey game if you win you'll get the next clue in a store owned by some famous sisters can you keep up?

I look at the last part of the clue confused. Store owned by some famous sisters can I keep up? The last part of the clue is what confused me the most. I cringe when I find out my next clue is at Dash Miami! The second to last word in the clue starts with K I gasp when read the clue again Kourtney Kardashian has my clue! I lace up my skates and I hit the ice in an eleven on one hockey game. I'm skating when Ben calls a time out! The team heads into the locker room and talks about something. An hour later, the team returns with ten of my coworkers. Now it's an even hockey game. Justin takes his spot on the net. Fifteen minuets go by and it's scoreless and the first intermission. I pump up the team and we hit the ice Shane skates past me and he slaps the puck in the net Ben slips out of the net and the puck sails into the net. We celebrate the goal and the captains face off I skate around the team. I slap the puck around the ice and Ben saves it! I'm sad the puck gets saved. The buzzer rings and the second period ends and Team WWE talks about the stuff that happened in the second period. Chris looks at me and we leave the locker room. The third period kicks off with Tyson and Brian Boil getting into a fight! They're both sent to the penalty box we have a four on four situation that lights a fire in me I pass the puck to Chris he shoots and scores a goal! I get an assist. We celebrate the 2-0 lead! Tyson and Brian skate around each other and a goal gets scored! As the Lightning celebrate the goal Team WWE calls for a lot of back up in the form of the WWE Universe! I really get pumped up that I score another goal at the buzzer. We leave Amalie Arena and head to Dash Miami. We couldn't find Kourtney but I found another clue.

Head to the place where you started this thing not the arena but another place.

I head back home and the house looks like a zombie apocalypse had hit it! I'm looking at the amazing job and the fake guts. It turns out the party was in conjunction with a hockey game. I'm waiting for the guest of honor to arrive. I hear foot steps and it's the ten people who were on Team WWE!

Jeff's POV:

We're getting ready as AJ texts us that they're running late. We get ready and transform ourselves into zombies. CM Punk and AJ arrive and we walk like the zombies on the Walking Dead. The party turns into a marathon of the TV show!

Punk's POV:

Best birthday ever!