Chapter 167: Poor Dean

Vanessa's POV: 

I'm in Amalie Arena getting ready for a tag match with Becky and Paige. I know it's a little crazy having a match with divas that are so different but we mesh well. Becky enters first I'm getting nervous because Dean is in the Main Event with Wade. Paige's music hits and she gets in the ring. I'm deep in thought when Feel this Moment plays I get into the ring and Paige and Becky notice i'm in a daze I see Eve in the ring and I start the match with her. I'm about to hit a Twist of  Fate when a tag gets made to Kelly Kelly!  After the match that the Three Lass Kickers won, I head back to the locker room area to get changed because i'll be valeting Dean to his match. I stop at the Team Extreme locker room to see a promo. I sit on my phone and I pocket dial Punk.

Punk's POV:

My phone lights up with a Cubs photo and I answer it!

Phone Conversation:

Hello?

Hey, Punk I pocket dialed you. I'm in Tampa getting ready for the main event Dean is in a match with Wade and Ashley and I got tasked to valet Dean and Wade to the ring and i'm nervous.

Don't be nervous. You're going to rock it!

Thanks, Punk! Maybe pocket dialing you wasn't a bad thing after all! I have to get ready wish me luck!

Luck is for losers!

Vanessa's POV:

After Punk and I hang up, I get ready for the match! I see Seth, Roman, John and Zack spread out viewing the match in different areas of the arena. I'm shaking as I make my way to the entrance ramp Dean looks at me instead of going to the ramp we enter through the crowd! As a fan touches my hand, I think about the match.

Ashley's POV:

The moment of truth is about to go down in the ring! Wade and I walk to the ring through the ramp. I take my spot next to Wade in the ring! The match is about to start so Vanessa and I get out of the way. I give Wade a good luck kiss and scurry to the locker room area. Vanessa watches the match in the time keepers area. 

Vanessa's POV:

I look at Dean worried as he gets whipped into the ropes! Panic creeps up on me and I see Dean on the floor grabbing his ankle! The match ends with Wade winning via count out. After the show goes off the air, Wade and I help Dean to the trainers office. I look at Wade and he looks at Dean's swollen ankle! Wade, Ashley and I pace outside the door of the training staff. John, Zack, Seth and Roman join us in our worry about Dean.

Dean's POV:

An hour later, I hobble out on some crutches with some bad news. I'm out three to four weeks with a grade one ankle sprain! I'm so upset I hobble to Vanessa's tour bus. I get inside and I notice my other two best friends on the counter with a note.

Dean,

Sorry that you got hurt enjoy!

Ben and Jerry

I look and see the WWE Avengers, Eva, Nikki and Brie on the bus.

Vanessa's POV:

Everybody wants to know what my plan is now that Dean is on the injured list. I slump down on the couch freaking out. I close my eyes and the bus goes to my house.