Chapter 131: On the Red Carpet

Vanessa's POV:

As Finn, Neville and I are inside the limo, I brief them on how the red carpet goes. I tell Finn to act natural. Neville looks at his best friend and tells him to remain calm. I get a message from Matt.

 Text Conversation:

Hey Vanessa, Jeff's injury came back as a torn ACL and we're heading to Tampa so we're not going to make it to the red carpet.

Hey Matt, I feel so awful for your brother! Don't worry I have a couple of dates to the theater.

Let me guess Neville and John?

You're right about Neville but John is the wrong guess. 

Neville and Finn?

Yup! We're at the red carpet now so i'll talk to you later 

As Matt and I end our chat, the red carpet looks wonderful! I see Wade and Ashley talking to some reporters telling them that they're dating. Finn and I pose for pictures as Neville gets interviewed we pose. As we get seated in the theater, we see the division Team Batman and Team Superman Dean and I sit next to each other. I smile knowing that fate pushed us in the right area. We're enjoying the movie. Ashley and Wade are in the same area as Dean and I. After the movie ends, we leave the theater and head back to Staples Center.