Chapter 68: Return of the Crush

Vanessa's POV:

I'm freaking out because Matt didn't return from wherever he was. I tell Jeff i'm going to look for Matt. It's still dark outside so we search together. We stop in an ally and Jeff sees a limp body on the ground. Jeff goes over to the ground to see his brother. I call 911 because of the injuries an ambulance comes by and Matt goes to the hospital.Jeff and I hit the gym before Raw. I'm at the squat rack thinking about Matt when I set two five pound weights on the bar. I lift the bar off the rack and squat. As I set the barbell on the rack, I noticed Jeff left. I get ready for Raw and I notice some fans at the airport with Team Extreme shirts on. Jeff saved me the window seat. I sit down and buckle up. I'm freaking out and thinking that Jeff has a crush on me. The plane lands in Dallas, Texas and i'm in awe at how big the state is. The roster gets roommates and the room that they're in Jeff and I get room 2378 and it's on the seventh floor. We get to our room and get our stuff unpacked I noticed the Divas Championship fell out of my lime green suitcase and Jeff picks it up. I look at him and he noticed my shield tattoo. We talk for an hour. I smile as we get ready for Raw! At the arena I look at the match card and I noticed a six person mixed tag team match is the main event. I'm looking around for Jeff and he's with Tyson Kidd. I approach the friends and I ask them if they want to partner with me. Tyson leaves and Jeff stays he's one partner. We need one more superstar or diva to make our team complete. Justin is walking around looking for a couple of teammates. I look at the high flyer and I pull him aside little did I know Jojo was on Justin's other arm I let go knowing that Jojo and Justin were teaming up. I look around to see I could find another superstar or diva. I see Zack on the wall feeling glum and singing a song.

Everybody's laughing in my mind

Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy

Do you do what you did when you

Did with me?

Does he love you the way I can?

Did you forget all the plans

That you made with me?

'cause baby I didn't

That should be me

Holdin' your hand

That should be me

Makin' you laugh

That should be me

This is so sad

That should be me

That should be me

That should be me

Feelin' your kiss

That should be me

Buyin' you gifts

This is so wrong,

I can't go on,

Till you believe that

That should be me

That should be me

You said you needed a little time

For my mistakes

It's funny how you use that time

To have me replaced

But did you think that I wouldn't see you out at the movies

What you doin' to me

You're takin' him where we used to go

Now if you're tryin' to break my heart