Chapter four

Dominic's POV.

"Last week was the first time" she speaks up.

Oh god no

No

No

No

My girl

"Why was last week the first time?" I ask her.

"I had to go to the hospital" she tells me.

Hospital!?

Is she hurt

"Are you in pain?" I ask her.

She looks at me doubtfully.

"You can tell me baby, I won't judge you or hurt you" I say.

"Sir told me not to tell" she whispers softly

Sir....

She had to call Carlo sir.

Oh no

Please

"Carlo isn't here anymore, you'll never see him again, I promise you that. He can't hurt you anymore" I tell her.

Carlo is currently being transferred to one of my what do you call it.... Torture rooms, cells.

It's all the same.

She nods her head

"You're hurt" I say

She nods her head again.

"Oh baby"

"Let's go to the hospital yeah" I say

She immediately starts shaking her head no

"No! No the hospital is so loud and bright please no, not there, please please" she begs with tears in her eyes.

My heart rate speeds up fearfully, "okay, okay baby. Take a deep breath with me" I instruct her.

She does as I say and calms down as I park into the building of one of my hotels.

I tell Alessia to keep seated before I open my door and walk to hers.

Opening the door to Alessia's side, her fearful eyes meet mine.

"I'm not going to hurt you Al" I say gently while unbuckling her seatbelt.

I wrap my blazer over her shoulder so she doesn't get cold before I pick her up and close the door behind her.

I lock my car before I walk into the hotel where I immediately get my VIP room.

I walk into the elevator with Alessia still in my arms, "what's this?" She asks me nervously while her grip tightens on my shirt.

A gasp leaves her mouth as that small shock of the elevator starting grabs her attention.

She buries her head into my neck as the elevator takes us upstairs, "it's just an elevator sweetheart, it takes us to any floor we'd like. Our room is on the highest floor so it's taking us there right now." I inform her.