Chapter twenty-nine

This is all my fault.

I did this.

I'm the one to blame.

—————

Asher's POV.

I worry for Ace as I'm being dragged off into a torture room.

What if he's getting tortured too.

No

No I don't want that.

I can't stand seeing him hurt.

Just knowing that he might be in pain makes my heart ache with hurt.

These masked men tie me down to a metal chair before they rip my T-shirt to shreds and take my pants off.

What the fuck!?

Not being able to stop then by being tied down, I opt for closing my eyes and hoping whatever the fuck this is it'll be over soon.

I scream as my eyes open in fright when a big slash gets made of my chest by a belt with metal sharp things clued to it.

More pain spreads as a second slash slices my skin open and blood pours out.

"Where is your main warehouse?" The leader asks me while walking closer.

The leader of the Irish mafia.

Fuck

————

I 've gotten bruised and beaten from head to toe when they finally stop.

I have slashes across my arms, legs, back and stomach done by belts, knifes and much more.

I get dragged back to the cell since I don't have the energy to walk.

The leader of the Irish mafia named James tried to get me to talk and spill all kinds of secrets but I kept my mouth shut.

He wasn't too pleased with that.

Hallway through he went away but that didn't stop those masked men from torturing me.

I get thrown back into the cell where I see an already unconscious Ace bleeding heavily.  

Oh no

No

No

No

He's so pale.

I rush over to him, ignoring the pain in my own body.

"Ace" I whisper gently while turning him on his back and bringing his head on my lap.

His T-shirt and jeans have been taken off of him too. As well as his shoes.

I put my hands over his bleeding gashes, hoping it will soon stop bleeding.

Ace is unconscious, that's good. That means he isn't feeling any pain right now.