Book 2 chapter 21

Alessia's POV.

My body aches as I come back to consciousness.

The bright light makes me groan when I open my eyes making me shut them again.

What happened?

Suddenly flashes from yesterday start to fill my mind.

Oh no.

No

No

No

Oh god.

I can't believe I had a flashback like that.

And Dominic...

I don't-... I don't think I want to see him again for some time.

He was really mean.

He hurt me.

Slowly I open my eyes again while I try to get up. 

I whimper in pain as my legs just give out again.

I sigh but do try again when a knock sounds at my door.

I stay quiet for a few seconds, "who's there?" I ask in a small voice being scared and nervous.

"It's Noah munchkin. Would you let me in?" He asks softly.

"Are you angry with me?" I ask him instead.

"No I'm not munchkin but I'm not happy with you either. You can't just go around and hurt someone because they don't give you what you want...you know that right?"

I shouldn't have hit Anna- but she shouldn't have done it either.- Is what I want to say but what if Nono becomes like Dominic was yesterday if I try to defend my actions.

So I just mutter, "Yeah I know"

"You okay munchkin?" Nono asks softly as I hear him sit down on the other side of the door.

"Mhm"

"Don't lie to me munchkin" he says softly and I can just feel the disapproval through the door.

"I'm sorry" I rush out

"It's okay, can you let me in?" He asks again.

"Are you gonna hurt me?" I ask fearfully

He's quiet for a few seconds, "no- I would never ever hurt you munchkin. I love you so much" he tells me sounding so genuine that I can't help but believe him

"O-okay" I whisper out. 

"Okay" he says again and he tries to open the door.

"It's locked munchkin, could you come and open it?" Nono asks me softly.

I think about it for a few seconds but eventually agree, "okay"

Slowly I try to get up on my feet once more but once again my legs give out from underneath me.

I gasp as I fall down and my head hits the side of the desk.

I whimper pained and immediately feel blood start to slide down my face.

Tears start to well up in my eyes once more, "Alessia baby what happened? Are you okay?" Nono rushes out.

"No-" I whimper, "I ca-can't get up" I cry softly.

"What do you mean baby?" He sounds panicked.

"I do-don't know" I whimper fearfully.

Why can't I just keep standing on my feet.

"Euhm okay..okay wait, I'm going to grab something so I can unlock the door yeah" he tells me.

"Okay" I say softly while I try to rub away the blood that keeps leaking from my face.

More tears well up in my eyes when the blood just gets more spreads around my face and hands.

It doesn't stop.

A small sob leaves my mouth.

"Sia?" Ash whispers softly from the other side of my door.

"Yeah?" I whimper panicked.

"You're awake..finally" Ace says relieved.

"My back hurts" Cye groans.

"Why are you all he-here?" I ask them.

"We slept here, to make sure you'd be okay if you needed us" Cye tells me.

Oh

"You don't hate me?" I ask softly

"Never" the three guys tell me.

"What about Leo?" I ask, "..does he hate me ?" I ask my brothers.

"Why don't you come ask me yourself?" Leo says softly as I hear his wheelchair roll closer to my door.

I stay quiet for a few seconds, "L-Leo?" I ask softly.

"Yes baby"

"Do you hate me?" I ask him gently as the blood starts coating my T-shirt.

"No- I love you" he says softly.

My heart warms a little more.

Only Dominic hates me.

Suddenly Noah's footsteps sound behind the door again.

"Munchkin I'm going to open the door yeah?" He says softly.

"Okay" I whimper softly as I start tasting the blood.

"Why can't she open the door?" Leo asks confused.

"She can't get up" Nono worries. 

"What do you mean she can't get up" Ash raises his voice a little as worry seeps into his tone.

Nono doesn't answer but he does open the door.

"Oh god" Nono rushes out as I hear the rest of my brothers gasp softly well everyone except for Dominic.

I wouldn't know where he is.

Nono drops the tools from his hands and runs up to me.

"Jesus- what happened?" He rushes out while the rest of my brothers just stand there in shock. 

"I-..I tried to get up but- I fell" I say a little scared by the large amount of blood.

"It's okay, just breathe" he gives me a worried smile.

I nod my head softly while Nono gets up and walks to the bathroom before he comes back with a small towel.

He puts it against my head and presses on it softly making me gasp in pain, "it hurts" I whisper pained.

Every inch of my body hurts.

I'm covered in bruises from Anna and falling down to the ground.

My chin hurts from Dominic gripping it so tightly yesterday.

My incision hurts from surgery and now my head as well.

"I know, it's be okay. Hold this yeah- I'm going to help you up" Nono says softly.

I take over and push the towel against my forehead while Nono puts his hands underneath my armpits and starts to slowly pull me up.

I cry pained as my body aches even more.

"Can you try to stand?" He asks softly.

"I-I'll try" I whimper pained as I start to feel light headed.

He nods his head and slowly releases his grip on me.

Feeling too weak I start to fall down again, "okay- munchkin, you're okay" Nono calls out softly as he picks me up.

"Alright- let's get you cleaned up shall we" Nono whispers softly as Nono walks out of the room with me in his arms- the rest of my brothers following us.