Book 2 chapter 10

Alessia's POV.

We're finally going home- well we're going to Enzo's house while ours is still getting rebuild.

It'll probably take a year or even more before the house will be ready to move into.

We've officially been in this hospital for more than a month and I've been out of my coma for around two weeks.

Even though we can leave the hospital, doesn't mean that we're healed.

Flower managed to arrange for us to leave this place, the doctors allowed for us to do so but there are terms and conditions to be followed.

One of them being that Nono will have to clean and change our bandages and wounds daily, if not him another nurse or doctor can do so as well. The hospital can also arrange for nurses to stop by to take care of our injuries but Noah told them that he will be able to handle taking care of us.

Another one is that I'm on bed rest and can't walk just like Leo and Ash.

Flower helps me get dressed and washed in the bathroom.

I hold Buddy close to me as Flower lifts me into a wheelchair again.

He presses a kiss onto my forehead before he drapes a soft blanket around my body.

I smile gratefully at him as I whisper a 'thank you'.

He returns the smile, "I love you princess" he tells me softly.

My smile widens, "I love you too Flower"

Slowly he wheels us out of the bathroom where I find Asher already in a wheelchair with his leg positioned upwards.

Leo will be transported to Enzo's house through an ambulance since he can't sit upright because of his injuries.

He's already wrapped up inside a bed as well, ready to be moved.

Soon we're leaving this hospital and walk or wheel to a big car and an ambulance.

Ace walks up to me motioning for me to hold up my arms so he can pick me up, "you can't carry me" I tell him clearly unimpressed.

He puts a hand over this heart as a fake pained expression appears onto his face, "Al, you wound me" he breathes out.

I laugh a little as he comes closer to me, "I can pick you up, I'm strong" he states.

"You sure?" I ask him a little doubtful.

I mean I don't weigh nothing.

He looks at me with the same unimpressed expression I had before, "of course come here" he smiles opening his arms while bending down.

I open my own arms and wrap them around his neck before he carefully lifts me out of the wheelchair, not wanting to hurt me while the blanket stays behind since I can't carry it with my one good arm that's already wrapped around Ace.

I snuggle into his neck as he tightens his grip on me, "see I can carry you" he brags.

"Don't brag" I mumble into his neck.

He just laughs before he presses a kiss against my forehead, "I love you Al, don't ever forget that" he says softly as he walks to the car.

"And I love you Acey" I smile before he places me in the car.

I still have to sit in a car seat but I'm working on it. The law says that regardless of age and height, people/children under 60 pounds have to sit on a car seat, so I know I have to reach 60 pounds to throw the seat away.

I've almost reached my healthy weight, that's what the doctor says at least.

She says that since I'm eight my normal weight is 57 pounds and right now I weigh around 50 pounds.

So I think that maybe around next year I will be able to sit in a car without a seat.

I hope I will grow taller by then too, because right now I don't even reach Ace and Asher's torso's.

I'm really tiny because of what Carlo did.

He didn't feed me when I was living with him which caused me to stop growing and stuff, the doctor told Flower that as she tried to distract me with candy as if I couldn't hear her talking.

I don't think she's that smart for a doctor. Well she's not an ear doctor so maybe she genuinely didn't know.

Ace wraps his arm around me as I lay my head against his shoulder after I buckle my seat belt.

"try to get some rest Al, I'll wake you up when we arrive" Acey whispers softly as he strokes my arm a little and Flower drapes the blanket from the wheelchair over me again which I quickly share with Ace.

"thank you Flower" I thank him as he presses another kiss to my head.

"I'm going with Leo and Ash alright, Noah and Enzo are here with you guys" he tells us all.

I nod my head just like the others before I let sleep take over as I cuddle further into Ace.

--------

I rub the sleep out of my eyes when I wake up again.

Ace is lying with his head on my lap asleep.

A sleepy smile makes its way onto my face.

I pull the blanket back higher onto our bodies to keep him warm.

I look up up to stare at the back of Noah's head.

A sudden sharp pain appears in my stomach.

"Nono?" I breathe out pained.

He turns to me, "yeah what's wrong munchkin?" he asks

"m-medication please" I ask him

Sitting up like this for hours hurts a lot more then I thought it would.

I expected for it to be uncomfortable but not this painful.

I should've lied down somehow.

"yes, here, I thought I'd let you sleep some longer" he says before I'm handed a pill and a bottle of water.

"thank you" I whimper a little from stretching out to take everything from his hands.

I quickly open the bottle before I swallow some water with the pill.

"here you have to eat something" Nono smiles gently at me while handing me some kind of sandwitch.

"thank you, what about them?" I ask while pointing to the rest of my brothers except for Leo and Ash since they're in the ambulance with Flower.

"We've already eaten while you were asleep, we didn't want to wake you up" Cye smiles softly at me.

I nod my head and slowly start eating the sandwich while also drinking from my water after every few bites.