Book 2 chapter 18

Alessia's POV.

Anna grips my arm tightly- her nails digging into my skin as we walk out of the classroom together.

To others it just looks like she's giving me some support but in reality...

Only when we're out of the classroom does she start talking, "you didn't tell anyone about yesterday, right?" She questions me in a terrifyingly tone as her nails only dig into my skin deeper.

"N-no" I whisper

"No what?!"

"I didn't tell anyone" I tell her while I rip my arm out of her grip.

She looks at me angrily, "Good, now you're going to give me your money again" she tells me harshly.

"No, I'm not. It's mine" I tell her in the same harsh tone.

"Who do you think you are" she grits.

"No who do you think you are, I don't owe you anything. I never have and I never will now leave me be" I tell her before I start walking away.

She stand there shocked for a few moments as I make my way to the bathroom alone.

Suddenly she runs up to me and grips me by my hair before pulling it down harshly.

My hands fly to my head as I try to ease the pain while she kicks me in my back a few times.

A whimper escapes my lips, "what are you doing!?" I practically scream.

"You're going to give me your money" she spits out.

"No I'm not, how many times do I have to tell you" I grit my teeth together.

She releases my hair before she punches me in my in my legs.

I move to the side and out of instinct I much her back in the face.

She looks at me shocked.

My hands fly to my face in shock as well, "I'm sorry- I didn't mean to hurt you" I say shocked.

I just hurt someone like Carlo hurt me.

I'm a monster.

I swore I would never ever hurt someone like that and I just did.

Suddenly I'm falling down to the ground.

I gasp in pain when I hit the ground.

Suddenly more blows get delivered to me everywhere. My back, legs, arms, chest and more.

Tears start to gather in my eyes but I don't do anything to stop Anna.

I hurt her- she deserves to hurt me.

I deserve to be hurt.

Some times passes and eventually she stops.

She pulls me upright so I'm standing on my legs, "you will give me your money" she states while I just nod my head in defeat.

She then smiled before she hits herself again in the nose.

I look at her confused when she suddenly starts forming fake tears in her eyes while her nose starts bleeding.

She then lays herself to the ground and starts loudly sobbing and screaming while I just stand there confused.

Suddenly some teachers leave their classrooms from the sound of screaming to come look at the commotion.

Anna's blood starts coating her pink T-shirt as she continues crying.

A teacher suddenly harshly pulls at me to get me away from Anna while another teacher rushes to her side.

"What happened?" The teacher asks Anna.

"S-she hit me" Anna sobs loudly as the blood continues to roll out of her nose.

My heart starts beating faster at the sight of the blood.

"N-no" I whimper softly as my hands shake.

The teacher at my side grips my arm at the same place Anna did before and starts dragging me away while tears leave my eyes.

— — — —

Dominic's POV.

"I love you so much" I whisper out softly in my love's ear.

He smiles against my neck, "I love you more" he kisses me.

Suddenly my phone starts to ring.

I groan but take my phone off of the nightstand before I check the caller's ID.

"Who is it?" Enzo asks while cuddling into my chest.

"Alessia's school" I mutter confused.

Enzo looks up at me, "what why?" He wonders the same thing I'm wondering.

"I don't know" I tell him as I pick up the phone and put it against my ear while Enzo strokes my chest.

"Hello this is elementary school dream builders with Ella on the phone, am I speaking with Mr. Romano?" The woman- Ella asks me in a nervous tone.

"Yes this is him. Why are you calling?" I ask

"We are calling regarding an incident that took place in the hallways with Alessia and Anna" she tells me.

"What happened is my sister hurt?" I ask quickly- worriedly as Enzo's head shoots up to look at me with wide eyes.

"No mr. Romano, your sister isn't the one that's hurt, Anna is" she corrects me.

"Well okay- what has Alessia got do to with that?" I ask now even more confused.

"Because she is the one that hurt Anna"

"What- that's not possible. My sister would never hurt anyone" not after what she's been through herself.

Enzo's eyes widen even more in shock.

"Well she did. You need to come to the school as well as Anna's parents " Ella informs me, "have a good day mr. Romano and I'll see you soon" she tells me before I hang up.

Immediately I get out of bed and start getting dressed.

"What's wrong?" Enzo asks me.

"Alessia hurt someone" I tell him as some anger rises in me.

He looks at me more confused then ever, "that doesn't sound like something that she would do" he says.

"I know- I have to go pick her up" I tell him as I grab my keys and run out the door.

All this shit with the war with the Switzerland's mafia and building a new house wasn't enough right.

— — — —

I walk into the school with my head held high and I make my way to the principal's office.

Ella sits at her desk typing something on her computer.

"I'm here to see the principal" I tell her

She looks up a little frightened by my appearance, "yes, she's in there. You can go in." she tells me while pointing to the door next to her desk.

I give her a curt nod before I open the door.