Chapter eleven

I let my own eyes close as sleep takes over the both of us.

————

Dominic's POV.

I wake up with a smile on my face.

My princess is finally back home and I couldn't be happier about that.

I continue to smile while getting out of bed and getting ready for the day.

Soon I'm making my way over to Alessia's room.

It's seven am right now.

Opening the door I'm greeted with...no Alessia.

What the fuck.

"Alessia!" I call out worriedly when I see her not being present in her bathroom either.

I run downstairs while still calling out to Alessia, where is she.

Fear devours my body as I start thinking the worst.

"Alessia please baby! Where are you!?" I call out, my voice starting to break.

Eventually I make my way over to the living room where I see Alessia sleeping on Ace's chest.

Relief fills my chest seeing my princess okay.

She's here

Soon I notice all the empty packets of food and the paused credits of the last TinkerBell movie on the TV.

I bend down and kiss Alessia on her head while ruffling Ace's hair before I start cleaning everything up.

I turn the TV off so the light doesn't wake them up.

After a rough ten minutes, I start making breakfast.

Since it's Sunday all the maids and chefs have the day off.

I make some pancakes and waffles when I remember that that was what she liked most yesterday.

————

Alessia's POV.

I wake up with Ace's arms wrapped around me.

I look up to see him already looking down at me.

I flush and look back down, "good morning" I smile softly.

"Good morning Al, you feeling okay?" He greets me back

I nod my head, "yeah, thank you for last night Acey. I really appreciate it" I thank him.

He smiles and ruffles my hair, "no need to thank me, that's what your favorite brother is for" he grins.

I laugh a little and nod my head when my eyes fall on the clean coffee table.

"Who cleaned all that up?" I ask Acey.

"I think Dominic, he's making breakfast now too" he tells me.