Book 2 chapter 19

Dominic's POV.

In the room I see a nervous scared Alessia and another little girl who I'm assuming is Anna with  a bleeding nose. They are sitting on a small couch which is standing against the wall on the left side of the room.

At the desk in the middle an older woman sits who I'm assuming is the principal.

Two chairs are placed in front of the desk with two angry parents sitting in them. 

Alessia and Anna look up at me when I walk into the room. Both Anna and Alessia their eyes are red and swollen like they've been crying for a while.

Alessia looks at me with hopeful but fearful eyes. While Anna looks at me with sadness.

"Mr. Romano thank you for joining us" The principal calls out making the two parents stop their angry ranting about how we will pay for this.

The parents turn to look at me as fear melts in their expressions.

I give the principal a nod, "what happened" I demand an answer

The principal opens her mouth to speak but I stop her with a raise of my hand, "not you. You" I nod towards the two girls on the couch.

"She hit me" Anna cries out softly.

"Is that true" I ask Alessia

"I-..but she-"

"Is it true!" I demand harshly

She cowers back in fear before she nods her head.

I bite back the need to take a deep breath, "why" I demand.

"Because I told her I didn't want to give her my lunch money" Anna cries harder

Alessia turns to her with a shocked expression.

"You what!" I practically yell at my little sister.

She has almost all the money in the world just lying at her feet and she just goes around demanding it from others.

"I think we're done here, I'll deal with her accordingly." I grit out of my teeth before I open my wallet and give some bills to Anna for Alessia's stupid behavior.

Anna looks at me shocked, "thank you sir" she whispers softly.

I just nod my head before I grap Alessia's arms and I pull her up.

— — — —

Alessia's POV.

I bite back a cry out of pain when Flower grabs my arm which has been gripped too tightly too many times today.

I look back at Anna while Flower pushes the door open and see her looking at me with that evil smile and glint in her eyes.

'Don't say anything if you know what's good for you' she mouths to me.

I quickly turn back around in fear while Flower drags me out of school.

The pain in my body is so bad.

It hurts so much.

Everything aches

Everything's sore

More tears start emerging in my eyes and start flowing down my face.

A loud snif leaves my mouth which makes Flower stop in his tracks and turn around.

He looks at me with a bit of disgust before he opens but then again closes his mouth.

He just continues walking to the car while I follow him.

Flower still hasn't spoken to me even though we're now almost home.

At a red light Flower takes out his phone and I can see he's texting something to the rest of my brothers.

Probably telling them that I don't need to get picked up from school or telling them to come home.

The pain only intensifies with the more time that goes by.

When we finally reach the house we're staying in we get out of the car.

The tears that are continuously falling out of my eyes are starting to burn my cheeks.

More heavy sniffs leave my mouth as the cars of the rest of my brothers pull up.

"Flo-Flower" I cry out while coming closer to him, needing a hug from my favorite big brother.

My arms hurt to move but I don't really care right now.

Flower turns around as the rest of my brothers step out of their cars.

I go forwards to hug him but Flower pushes me back rather harsh.

I hear some of my brothers gasp in the distance.

I trip over my feet and falls to the ground making the pain in my body only worse, "you don't get to cry after what you did. You're unbelievable right now. I'm really disappointed in you. Come to the living room in 5 minutes" he tells me.

"Dominic what the hell do you think you're doing" Noah calls out harshly as he follows him inside the house while Silas, Asher and Ace hurry to my side.

Cye picks me up from the ground and pulls me into his chest, "Don't cry Les, what happened?" He asks me concerned.

I just sob heavily in his chest while Ash gently wiped some tears away from my face.

Ace gently takes my backpack from my back and starts rubbing my back up and down.

I can't believe Flower hurt me.

He said he'd never hurt me.

Flower doesn't love me anymore.

He's really mad.

Anna lied.

I didn't demand any money from her- she did.  

More sobs leave my mouth as I hear yelling in the distance.

— — — —

Cye carried me to the living room where all my brothers and Enzo are now seated in.

I don't dare look up while I try to find comfort in Cye's hug.

The pain in my body is almost unbearable. I can't take it.

"Release her Silas" Nick says.

"What? No why, she's upset" Cye asks confused.

"Release her" Nick demands harshly.

When Cye doesn't do what he says I start talking, "do what he says- I don't want him to hurt y-you" I whimper softly in his ear.

Cye looks at me shocked but eventually nods his when he sees the desperation in my eyes.

Slowly the last bit of comfort I had was gone since Nick said that cye had to move from the couch to another one.

I look down at my hands while I pull my legs up so I'm sitting in a little ball.