Chapter 3: Reminiscing Memories

Leonor's POV

My eyes opened the moment I felt Theresia waking me up. "Ga.." she said very softly. "Mm?" I murmured. "Pangga.." she kept tapping my shoulders, making sure that I'm already awake.

"Bakit?" I asked as I looked at her. She kept her eyes closed and her lips are puckered. "I think I'm not feeling well." she frowned. The moment she said that, I quickly sat up to check her up.

"Ha?!" I touched her forehead to check if she has fever, wala naman. "Bakit?! Anong nararamdaman mo, ga?! What do you feel?!"

"That I love you!" she said and giggled.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips to hide my smile. "Akala ko naman totoong masama pakiramdam mo," I palmed my face and Theresia laughed so hard. "Kinabahan ka?" she asked. Is she for real now? "Malamang! Sarap pa ng tulog ko, you woke me up and said you're not feeling well. Sinong di kakabahan?" I said to which she chuckled.

"Niloloko mo ako ha."

"Hindi kita kayang lokohin, ga. Biro lang yun!"

I opened my arms and she went in to cuddle. "Good morning to my very beautiful wife." I said to her. She kissed my nose, "Good talaga ang morning because of you." she said. We laughed in unison.

"Wag mo na uulitin please. Baka mamaya matuluyan ako," I said, seriously. She nodded, "I really am sorry, ga. Di ko alam na seseryosohin mo." she said apologetically. "Hmm? Malaman ko ba naman na di maganda pakiramdam mo, hindi ko seseryosohin?" I scoffed.

"Sige na po, madam. Dami mo nang say," she shushed me with her fingers. It was then that she received a call. "I'll just pick this up, love." she asked for my permission before leaving our bed and I nodded to allow her.

Tumayo na rin ako to see if I have any virtual meetings today, ang daming meetings.

There's currently 7 pending and I haven't even started my day yet. I groaned in frustration imagining how tired I'd be by the end of this day. Just seeing the numbers made me feel exhausted already.

I went to our walk-in closet and looked through the hanged clothes. "Wala na bang iba?" I sighed.

Then, at the end of a row, I saw the wedding dress Theresia wore during our wedding which made me smile 'til my ears. It reminded me of how she walked down the aisle and our wedding vows. Very adorable, if you'd ask.

Ayan.

Ayan, nagawa mo na naman akong pa-ngitiin. Talagang ikaw lang nakapagpapasaya sa akin.

Even if the sessions are virtual, I still have to dress up for formality. It makes me feel even more exhausted. To wear inside, I put on my usual pink suit and white top.

I walked out of the closet and met Theresia standing up by our bedroom's window. "Asawa, busy ka today?" she asked. I gulped as I remembered the numbers of my meeting. "Why?" I asked.

"I have this friend na gustong bumisita. He actually wanted to meet sa labas, but I insisted na dito na lang because you're here to accompany me naman, 'di ba?" she said. But I have 7 meetings and I was blanked the moment she said she needs me today.

"So, are you busy ba?"

I cleared my throat and sighted my iPad where my schedule calendar is from a distance. Remembering the numerous pending meetings and almost unending papers I have to surf over, I said:

"No. No, I'm not busy," and smiled.

"Really?! So that means I can invite him over?!" she suddenly became so hyper. "Oo naman. Why not? I'm here." I said and she hugged me so tight. It was to the point that I couldn't breathe. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" she said and kissed me three times too.