II - 38: What's This?

Leonor's POV

I went downstairs at five in the morning to see how those who had become intoxicated during the all-night drinking binge were doing. I was shocked to discover the three slept on the large couch in the main room. It appears that they were unable to reach their lodgings. Moreover, Leila was alone on the edge as Pia and Pinky embraced, which in my mind is quite hilarious.

Several bottles that they hadn't yet been able to wipe up were put on the sidebar. I just can't imagine how insane last night was as I choose to spend the night next to my wife. It is clear from the appearances that the couple once more joined forces to poke fun at Leila.

Single moments.

In addition to beginning to tidy up the mess they left behind, I also began to consider what breakfast I should make. Honest to God, that was a hard choice. Considering I'm not an expert, I'll also be serving my wife's sister, which is pretty stressful.

Later, Leila finally got up. She groaned in pain as her head started to ache. "Aray ko naman. Punyeta kasi," she said. I then laughed at her and that's when she noticed me in the kitchen. "Uy! Good morning pala. Dios Mio! Akala ko di na ako gigising today."

"Ano bang nangyari? Bagsak na bagsak kayo. Grabehan ata talaga?"

"Sabi mo kasi, ang di umubos, babayaran yung Burj Khalifa. Eh ang halaga nun, kulang-kulang pa nagastos namin buong buhay."

I shook my head after realizing  that they really did take it seriously. "Gaga! Biro lang yun."

"Eh? Okay lang. Kapag may na-ospital, sagot mo naman diba?"

We shared laughters. "Halika na. Mag-prepare na tayo ng agahan para mawala yung sakit ng ulo mo't malibang ka." I said to her and she walked entering the kitchen already. "Wow naman. Anong iluluto ng soon to be mama Leonor?"

I swear being called "Mama" always sends butterflies within me. I was used to being called "Ma'am" and "Mama" just sounds way better especially if it came from little tulip already.

"Hindi ko nga alam eh. Sa sobrang daming laman ng pantry, nalilito na ako. Nakaka-overwhelm."

"What if you just cook the same breakfasts na gusto ni Theresia. Magugustuhan din namin for sure."

"Oh you mean the pandesal with mang tomas?" I asked her and it made her gasp with a mix of a disgusted face. "Gaga! Hindi yun. Kadiri!" she spoke.

"Oh the avocado toast?"

"Yan. Yung pagkaing matino naman. Hindi naman kami humihingi ng manggang galing Cubao." she said and I swear we shared a loud laughter. I went on to gather the ingredients and started toasting the loaf of bread.

Soon, we also heard both Pia and Pinky finally waking up. "Mukhang gising na yung dalawang walang ginawa kagabi kundi maglandian," Leila whispered to me. "Malandi sila o bitter ka lang?"

"Nyemas naman, Leonor. Kampihan mo naman ako. Mag-isa lang ako here oh."

"Wala eh. Si Theresia lang kakampi ko."

"Hindi ba pwedeng kahit trial card lang? Magkaroon lang ako ng kahit iisang kakampi dito?" she jestered when the couple walked in the kitchen too. "Good morning, everyone." they said. "Ayos. Sabay pa bumangon?"

"I can smell fresh avocadoes!" Pia murmured. Leila smiled and said, "Someone's preparing specially for her wife."

I did feel happy as I start to make the avocado spread. Kahit na hirap akong mag-isip ng ip-prepare I just know Theresia will like this.