II - 34: Happy Anniversary

Another Month Later
Leonor's POV

I woke up, not seeing my wife around. I looked around, the room was so bright and filled with sunlight. Ever since Theresia got pregnant, she always wants to go outside and stroll. Of course, hanggang sa pool area lang. Safety precautions, we decided to agree.

I went down to look for her, but before I entered the pool area, I found her sitting on the couch. "Hello, love. I'm awake na. Good morning!"

"Hello, Mahal. You're awake na pala. Magandang umaga."

"Mas maganda ka pa sa umaga."

She then blushed easily. "Happy Anniversary, Mahal. I'm always grateful to have you beside me." I kissed her too.

"Happy Anniversary, Asawa. Naeexcite nga ako kasi last anniversary na natin 'to ng dalawa tayo. Sa susunod, may baby ka nang buhat-buhat." Theresia spoke with a cheeky smile.

"Oo nga 'no? Well... ngayon lang din yung di tayo makakapag-ano."

"Ano?"

"Alam mo na yun. We do it yearly kaya."

Theresia gasped after realizing when she realized what I'm talking about. "Oh really? Sorry, paano ko maaalala kung madalas naman nating ginagawa?"

"Oh my- Mahal..."

"Oh bakit? Hinahamon mo ako ah.."

"Well, wala. We can't do it. Nakakatakot baka mapaano ka."

"Eh kasi ikaw. Hindi man lang maghinay-hinay."

I kissed her and caressed her tummy too. "Good morning, my little tulip. Mommy and mama loves you." I spoke. Theresia smiled as she looked at me talking to her womb.

"Love ko, I have a gift for you pala."

"Hala! You didn't have to. The greatest gift mo sa akin ay si little tulip!" she said.

"Di ba, we got married the same day, years ago. I vowed to court you every day. So I want to make that true. Maybe, we can try to go all over it again today?"

"Huh? How?"

"I got it planned, misis ko. Now, open the box. I know you and little tulip will like it." I told her as I cupped her cheeks.

She did so gently. When she saw what's inside. "Oh my God.. You- you didn't!" she exclaimed in awe of what she saw. "Oh yes, I did."

"Love!!! You're literally the best wife ever!" Theresia squealed and jumped into an embrace with me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Love!!! You're literally the best wife ever!" Theresia squealed and jumped into an embrace with me. "I am?"

"Oh yes, you are! You have always been!"

She gave me several pecks. Her eyes reflected joy as she took a good look of the dome.

Three tulips. Soon, there'll also be three of us in this house.