II - 39: Misunderstanding

Leonor's POV

After hours of driving on the road, waiting for someone to inform me about caterings near me, I found one. Nagpatulong na rin ako sa mga secretaries ko and of course my friends who might know someone here.

Turns out, meron namang breakfast catering sa Burj Khalifa, so I was invited by the directors there. Nakakahiya diba. Wala naman talaga akong fixed commitments dun, pinapunta lang para kumuha ng hinihingi ng asawa na catering foods daw.

"Good day, Madam. It's a pleasure to have you here after the viral gender reveal." Mr. Steve Will said. "Oh, I am really grateful that you allowed me to come here. It's strange that I visited just for the catering you have."

"Don't mind it, madam! The whole world loves your baby little tulip. In fact, we're active followers of you and Mrs. Gerona. So, we're in full support when you said that your wife craved for it."

"Thank you, Mr. Will."

Then we went ahead and went inside the tower. Security personnel are stationed everywhere. In the foyer, I was greeted by every executive in the building. Nakakahiya lalo. May gantong pa-welcome pa sila, para lang naman sa catering ang sadya ko.

"Good morning, madam. It's an honor having you here."

"Thank you, sir. However, I came here for the..."

"The catering? Sure, madam! That's no problem! Come on in. The breakfast batch is still ongoing."

-----

-----

Leila's POV

We tend to check on Theresia to see if she needs anything. After what transpired between her and her wife, I believe she lost her temper unexpectedly. Leonor is still searching for the caterer meals she craves at this time. We just recently came upon an article regarding her visit to the Burj Khalifa.

Kahit anong gawin ni Leonor, 'matic laman siya ng media.

"I'm sure, balewala lang kay ate madam yun. Maiintindihan naman niya si ate Theresia dahil buntis, 'di ba?" Pinky started to speak as we began to clean up. "Oo naman. Alam naman natin ang pasensya ni ate Leonor kay ate. Kahit kailan, di maubos ubos."

"Grabe ngang magmahal si ate madam eh. Kahit anong gawin ng asawa niya, wala siyang pake basta't alam niyang mahal pa nila ang isa't isa."

"Ganun kasi kapag true love. Hindi niyo hahanapin ang pagkakamali, pero iko-correct niyo imbes na iwanan mo yung tao dahil lang sa pagkakamaling pwede namang ayusin."

"It's true that nobody seems to be made perfectly, so love is the way to find a person adequate. It should be the two of you who fill the gaps of the other; if not, then maybe it's not what you really believe it is. Love sees no flaws. It simply means to love that person despite their shortcomings."