II - 22: Officially Missing You

4 Years Later
Theresia's POV

"Ma'am, congratulations sa opening!" One of my hired managers said. "Thank you, really," I said back to her. Today is the opening of my cafe here in Manila. It took longer than I expected, pero salamat at nairaos din.

I stood outside, looking at the entrance. "Leonor, I made it! This is it!" I said in my mind as I try to think of how she'd react if she was here. Siguro masaya siya for me. Hindi ko na rin talaga ma-predict yung reaksyon niya. Pero siya ang inspirasyon ko to pursue this. Hinahangaan ko siya bilang isang magaling na CEO.

I got teary eyed thinking how happier I might've been if she was here with me, pero wala na. Past is past. I have to move on. Her name is still very noisy in the media. Parang every week may international award siyang natatanggap.

According to Forbes, she's now holding the title as the richest self-made billionaire

According to Forbes, she's now holding the title as the richest self-made billionaire. Also, marami nang naitayong opisina ang MLG sa iba't ibang lupalop ng mundo. Totoo nga yung sabi niya na marami pa siyang gustong gawin para sa kumpanya niya.

For the past 5 years, ever since I left California, she has been rumored to date different women. But none of them were confirmed. Accusations happened, but Leonor herself didn't say anything about it.

It's fine.

I live my everydays for her, so I'm happy to see her achieve so many things like that. She became more successful.

"Hi, Theresia! Congrats!" Leila said as soon as she arrived. "O, ate! Nandito ka na pala! Maraming salamat sa pagdayo rito." I hugged her. "Sus? Ikaw pa ba! I'm super proud of you that you're finally able to stand on the grounds of your own cafe. Well done!" she said.

"Si Pia, nasaan?" Leila started to ask when we stepped inside. "Nandun sa kitchen. Naglilibot! Sabi ko baka mamaya dumukot ng pagkain dun, nako naman." and we laughed in unison. She went there too "Saan ka pupunta?" I asked. "Edi sasamahan si Pia na mandekwat ng pagkain." she joked.

The cafe is now crowded with customers kaya busy rin ang staff. I smiled as I looked at my wedding ring. "Hoy! Laki ng ngiti mo ate." Pia said as she tapped my shoulder. Kumakain siya ng cookie na kinuha niya sa kusina. "I think mas gugustuhin ni Leonor kung masaya ako." I told her and she raised eyebrows on me. "Namimiss mo?"

"H-hindi! Ano ba? Masaya na yung tao, okay? Naalala ko lang."

"Hmm.. Okay.. Sabi mo yan ha." Pia teased more and she tickled my neck. "Pia, stop!" I laughed. "'Hindi' daw. Sure!" she said before going back to the kitchen. "Hoy, wag mo ubusin mga pagkain dyan. For serving yan ha." I reminded her. "For serving sa tiyan ni Pia." she said. "Siraulo ka talaga!"

One invited customer approached me and said "Good afternoon, Misis... Sorry may I ask if you still use your wife's surname?" I gulped after hearing his question. "Ger- Hontiveros, sir." I said instead. "Oh. Alright. Good afternoon, Ms. Hontiveros. We would like to thank you for the invitation."