- forever and then some -

Now, CEO Leonor Gerona starts to take off her Pink Suit for the last time.
Theresia H. Gerona brews her last blend of coffee.
Author Kei Hontibredo puts the pen down, about to finish the final page.

---

Author's Note

I'm sure alam niyo na kung bakit may ganto. Yes, we've come to another ending!!!! Congratulations, definitely!

To my readers, that's the message I want to bring out. Sometimes, love doesn't work right because it might not be the one for us YET. But do believe that love will come to find its way. Kung para sayo, para sayo. Kung hindi, kahit anong pilit, patuloy na aalis at aalis.

Taking risks may lead us to better things but also, know how to choose which battles to fight for.

So I hope that each one of us finds that person who'll make us feel the best of love. In finding your tulip person, become a Sasa. To find a Sasa, be a tulip person. The two won't work out without the other.

update: nahanap ko na sasa ko HSDJSAHDAKJ

In letting go, remember that there'll always be two paths to that. One that says to let go, one that begs to stay. However, we cannot walk at 2 paths all at once.

With that, gusto ko muling magpasalamat sa walang hanggang suporta't pagmamahal para sa akin at lalong lalo na sa Pink Suits. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm glad kasama ko pa rin kayo hanggang dito, sa dulo. Hindi naging madali. Kahit papaano, merong mga naganap, pero nalagpasan din naman natin kaya tayo nandito ngayon.

Magtatapos na lang ang PS, di ko pa rin alam paano ko kayo mapapasalamatan talaga.

I've mentioned once that I might leave already after Pink Suits and that it'll be my final book. We don't know. I personally don't know as well. But whatever happens, I hope that the lessons we learned from Pink Suits remains.

It was a fun ride with everyone.
Muli sa huling pagkakataon, Maraming Salamat.
Till we see each other again, I hope.

-keihontibredo, MLG, ATHG, and Thalia Amalur 🌷