II - 27: All For You, All For Us

Theresia's POV

Tonight, Leonor came home later than usual. She usually arrives at 8 pm but this time, it's 2 in the morning already. However, I know that it's because of work since we were in a video call with each other the whole day.

She walked in and despite her tired eyes and body, she hugged and kissed me. "Sorry, love. Just got home," she said. "No! Don't be sorry for that. I understand para sa trabaho mo. Ako, maaga ako nagsara ng cafe kanina." I told her as I got her bag and blazer.

Now walking in the living room, I asked "Do you want coffee or anything?" and she replied "I want you, your cuddles, and sleep." with soft chuckles. "Feeling ko bibigay katawan ko sa sobrang daming trabaho," she pouted. "Kawawa ka naman..."

She sat on the sofa, leaned backwards, and I cuddled with her. "I'm home... finally..." she said contentedly and I laughed at her. "Sobrang workaholic mo, ikaw din napapagod."

I gave her kisses and she closed her eyes wearing a smile on her face, "Nothing feels better than going home to this after a long day."

"Buti pa si Snow nagpapahinga na, ikaw hindi pa."

"Akyat na tayo?" she said hesitantly as she starts yawning already.

"Love, can you at least give yourself a break na? Aga mo pumapasok tapos late umuuwi. Kahit kaninong katawan, bibigay," I spoke but immediately stopped the moment I looked at her. She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder already.

"Love?" I asked very quietly while patting her head slowly, pero di na siya umimik so hinayaan ko na.

Oh, the hardworking woman that you are, Leonor.

Dahan-dahan kong nilagyan ng unan yung ulo niya nung sinubukan kong tumayo nang di siya nagigising. Gumana naman. Now, I headed back upstairs to get more pillows and a blanket for us to share. I'll sleep downstairs with her. Hindi ko naman pwedeng hayaan na siya lang mag-isa.

I carefully sat back beside her and placed her head on my shoulder carefully again. Her eyes are closed, but her hand held mine which made me really happy. I removed her hair tie and let her hair fall freely. Took her eyeglasses too and placed it on the table in front of the couch.

"I love you," I murmured as I gave her a forehead kiss. She started to snore already, showing that she fell asleep for real.

-----

Morning

I woke up to the sight of Leonor brushing her fingers through my hair while keeping her eyes closed. "Good morning, mahal..." she said weakly when she felt my head move.

"You slept here din pala. Akala ko umakyat ka," Leonor uttered, still keeping her eyes closed. "No, hindi ah. I want to sleep beside you. Right where you are. Super pagod ka kasi kaya nakatulog ka na dito." I told her and she sighed.

"I don't want to leave you alone." I pouted at her with my puppy eyes. She giggled and pinched my cheeks softly.

I held her hands and she feels cold but also hot at the same time. "Love, are you okay?" I asked. Then, I placed my hand on her forehead to check. "Oh my?! Nilalagnat ka!" I sat straight out of deep concern, but she just smiled. "I'm okay."

"Ha?! Anong okay?! You have fever oh. May pasok ka pa mamaya.." I scolded her after her response.

"Wait, no. Hindi ka papasok today. You'll stay home until mawala yan." I commanded which made her scoff. "Hindi pwed-"