Always, always (Bonus Chapter)

Amanpulo
Theresia's POV

"Mahal ko, where do you think should we celebrate?" Leonor started to ask as soon as she closed her laptop. "Hmm? Celebrate what?" I asked her too as I do not know what she's referring to. "Thalia got straight A's sa tests. I think she deserves a prize."

"Wow?! Really?!" I reacted after I didn't know about it. Recently, I was too busy managing the cafe and MLG, so I'm not really updated with Thalia's current happenings. "Oo. Can't you believe it? Your daughter is as smart as you," Leonor said as she walked closer to me.

"Hmmm? Alam mo, love. You can say things without complimenting me, you know?" I kissed her cheek. "How can I do that? I really enjoy adoring my wife so much," she snuggled up to me and pecked my lips continuously.

Later, biglang pumasok si Thalia and Leonor got off me immediately. "Mama! Mommy! Have you got the news?" she started to speak loudly. "Ah? What news is it, anak?" I asked while Leonor shakes herself off.

"I got a perfect score, mommy. Also, I am the top student!" she seemed very excited about it and hearing her say those couldn't make me more proud. I'm very happy that our Little Tulip achieves things as such. Little Leonor nga ito. Bata pa lang, achiever na.

My wife clapped her hands for our daughter and carried her "Ang ganda na, napakatalino pa. Anak nga kita," she said. Thalia giggled in response after her mama showers her with kisses. "What can I do for my princess? What do you want as a gift?" she asked.

"Hmmm... Can we go to the beach now, mama? I haven't tried it."

"Kakarating lang natin, 'nak. Shouldn't we wait a little more?"

"No, mama! The weather outside is fine. Not too sunny, not too cloudy."

I watched Leonor's reaction. Alam kong hesitant na siya kung anong isasagot sa anak namin. For sure, she won't agree because she would've wanted to rest for awhile, but she also doesn't want to disappoint Thalia. She crossed her arms and her eyes wandered around, showing that she's thinking of ways.

"Hmm.. I'll only allow if mommy would go on a date with me," she spoke. "Me?!" I asked. Thalia chuckled inwards and went running to me. She even sat on my lap and embraced me like a panda hugging a bamboo.

"Mommy, can me and mama take you out on a date please?" she asked.

"Hmmm... I'd love to," I responded to her and she immediately danced of joy. "Yay! Thank you mommy and mama! Let's go now?" Thalia asked her mama. "Alright, little tulip. We'll take your mommy out on a date. Dress your best!"

"Yay! So happy!"

"So happy?"

"Very happy!"

-----

As soon as I finished dressing up, I noticed biglang tumahimik yung kwarto namin. Meaning, nawala yung dalawa at umalis. I wondered where could they be?

"Thalia, anak? Love? Nasaan kayo? Aalis na tayo." I shouted from the bedroom. Nasaan na naman ba itong dalawang 'to?

"Mommy! Come here to the living room please!" I heard my daughter's voice echoing. "Alright, honey! I will. Hold on."

Then I grabbed my bag, also made sure that Thalia's needs were in it. Her handkerchief, extra clothes, towels, and everything else. Mom things, kung tawagin ng asawa ko.