Chapter 5: Days With You Are Better 🔞

Rated M

Leonor's POV

After Theresia's apology, I quickly, with no doubt, forgave her. Marupok ako eh. Soft but only for my wife, Theresia.

We both walked into our bedroom and it was so clean. "Natulog ka ba talaga rito? Ang linis sobra ng kwarto," I said to her and she smiled. "Oo naman! Naglinis lang ako. Wala akong magawa at wala rin naman makausap kanina." she answered which made me smile downwards.

"This room should've felt comfortable because it's a bedroom. However, last night, it wasn't. I'm now more than sure that it's you I find comfort in." Theresia spoke. I'm blown by her sudden words.

"Wow." I reacted and she laughed. We both sat on the couch inside. "Ikaw kasi. Bilis mo magselos." she laughed at me for it. "You know that naman, Theresia 'di ba? Ugali ko na talaga siya. At kita ko naman kung gaano kaganda asawa ko."

"I know, I know... It's part of who you are na, so I embrace it too. I love everything about you. May it be the good or bad side of you, tanggap ko kasi that's what builds up the Leonor that I love." she answered.

"Pero na-miss talaga kita, sobra. So, I hope you don't do this again please?" she said. Theresia laid her head on my chest. She started caressing my thighs. Then, her slender arms wrapped around me. She sat properly and kissed me.

They weren't just any sweet kisses – They were desiring ones.

I sat beside her and kissed her too. Theresia leaned backwards on the couch which made me have better access on sucking her neck and tracing wet kisses on her jaw. "Talagang mapilit ka ano?" I whispered to her ear. She nodded with a devilish smile. Her eyes spoke for herself; she wants it.

She locked me close to her by wrapping her arms around me. Her smile suggested she's been wanting this. I planted kisses from her cheek, her neck, then to the valley between her breasts. Her spaghetti strapped silk dress, I bit on the straps and pulled it downwards.

The quiet background and dim lights inside our room made it more arousing. This beautiful woman's build never failed to attract me.

"Bed tayo," she said with soft chuckles. We stood up, still making out and keeping our bodies close to each other. I pinned her to the headboard and unclasped her bra while devouring her soft lips. "Mmhhmm.." she moaned softly.

I sucked on her breast and grabbed the other one to knead.

"The crazy things you make me do, Theresia." I whispered then placed my index and middle finger to her center. She moaned again as I touched it.

I started circling around her member, keeping my mouth on her breast. I smirked at her and she gave me a devilish smile. I rubbed her clit in a faster pace.

"Hnnngg.. Ughhh.." She tilted her head backward and arched her back due to pleasure. I took her undies off and threw it on the floor.

"You like that?" I whispered to her ear before biting it. She nodded and led my other hand to her breast. I separated her wet folds and made my way through. I inserted two fingers in all at once.

"Shit!" she shouted. I sealed her mouth with wet kisses.

"Keep your voice down, ga. Wag masyado." I whispered to tease her, hence making my thrusts faster and harder. She gripped on my shoulders and her nails dug deep to my skin.

"Fuucckk.. Leonorrrr..." the sound of thrusting made her more aroused. Her moans started to sound raspy and suffered. I felt her getting more wet and curved my fingers to hit her core.