Chapter 8: Vicious and Terrible

3 Days Later
Leonor's POV

I woke up earlier than usual and went out a while ago to stroll around. When I came back, Theresia was still asleep. I smiled as I observed her ethereal beauty and just simply admired her as my wife.

My lips touched her cheek lightly and she smiled the moment she felt it. "Good morning, beautiful!" I whispered and she giggled. "Good morning din, gorgeous," she replied.

She sat on the bed and stretched her arms while yawning. After she did, I handed her the bouquet of flowers that I bought for her. Theresia gasped and froze at that moment. "Wow... May pa-flowers!" she said while clapping her hands and took it from me carefully.

"Anong meron today, Mahal?" she asked.

"Wala lang. While I strolled outside kanina, I saw those. It really caught my eyes cause they look good. Who else does the same thing to me? You."

Theresia turned red so quick and she tried to suppress her reaction. "Ikaw talaga..." she said.

"Will you be busy at work today?" she asked. I nodded yes. "Parang lagi naman. Ewan! Di na ata matatapos 'tong trabaho ko," I complained and she chuckled. "Please naman. Mag-reply ka. Parang awa mo na," I begged her and she laughed so hard at me.

"Yes, yes. I will! Don't worry. Thank you for the new phone pala. Sponsored!" she said and I patted her head. "Hindi ko naman magagamit lahat ng pinapadala nila. Maybe yung iba, ipapamigay ko na lang sa mga employees ko."

"Finally! Your heart softened already. So happy!" she said while cupping my cheeks. She kept poking my dimples too. "Ang cute cute.." Theresia kept on doing it all over and over again. "Love... Can you stop na please?" I laughed.

"Sige na! You might be late for work. Love you, boss." she said. I leaned closer before standing to give her a loooong kiss.

"I love you more, madam Theresia." My wife laughed hardly at what I remarked and I went on to prepare for work already.

-----

MLG Industries, CA

So far, so good. Usually, by this time, marami nang kaguluhang nangyayari sa opisina. Turns out, today might be my lucky day. I checked on my journal to see my schedules for today, I only have 1. I gasped as it was unbelievable that I saw that digit in my schedule.

Life is good...

For now.

Who knows? Baka bukas, kabaliktaran na nito ang maramdaman ko. Small things like this give me more joy talaga. I got to breathe lighter and life just seems to flow my way now. Hindi ko maalis sa mukha ko yung ngiti. It's been so long since I felt this.

I stretched my back and sighed happily. What could possibly go wrong now?

It was then when Iza knocked. "Ma'am? I'm sorry to disturb po. Can I come in?" she asked and I permitted her to do so. "Good morning ma'am! Someone wanted to see you daw po. Actually, I know that hindi mo naman po ako assistant, but I noticed her po kasi."

"Sabi niya, she wants to see you."

"Is it my wife?" I asked, hoping she would say I was right. She shook her head no. "Ha? Who is i-" I wasn't even done speaking when the woman she's referring to walked in.

Her hair is in sleek chignon bun style and she wore a Gucci Maxi Dress. Her hand held a bright red purse while her feet stepped in a Louboutin. I stood up as this woman's visit is unexpected. I wasn't able to recognize her till she placed her shades down.