II - 30: What Did You Say?

Leonor's POV

Theresia and I went home after and we still can't forget about the wife thing. She wouldn't stop joking about how I easily caught the hiccups from her. Her laughs, she really let them out.

Hanggang sa umabot na lang kami sa dinner table, tawa pa rin nang tawa. "Kelan mo plano tumigil mahal? Baka makalunok ka na naman ng palaka. Idadamay mo pa ako." I told her, jokingly.

"Ewan! Siguro kapag-" then she started laughing hysterically again. "Di maka-move on?" I asked sarcastically. However, I still let out soft laughters because of her laugh too. Nakakahawa ba naman ang tawa niya.

"Huy, stop na. Kakain na tayo."

"Alright, alright. Ito na." then we both went silent as I started to offer her some food. "Pa-"

She started laughing again. "Mahal, ano na? Di uso move on?" I had my hands on my hips already. Theresia didn't even bother to hear me out. So, ang ginawa ko sinuksukan ko ng tissue yung bibig niya.

"Lov-" she murmured with her words muffled.

This time, I laughed at her. "Love! Ano ba?" she said as soon as she removed the tissue, she still cackled though.

"Okay, sige na. Ito na. Kain na talaga tayo. Gutom ako, sobra."

We then started saying our grace and Theresia went on to eat. Yung plato niya, puno ng kanin, which is very unusual. "L-love... ganyan ka kadami kakain ngayon?" I asked.

She nodded and hummed "Oo."

"O-oh. Sige. Kain well, I guess."

-----

After eating, I offered to do the washing which she easily gave in. I headed to the kitchen sink, her eyes followed me. She said "That's cute."

"Ang alin?"

"Ikaw."

"Huh? I'm just washing the dishes here." I looked at with confusion. Theresia giggled. "Will you be away bukas? Diba sabi mo may business trip kayo sa Olongapo?" she suddenly opened that topic and I nodded.

"Yes, love pero sandali lang yun. I'll go home whenever I can."

"Then what am I supposed to do while you're gone?"

"What do you usually do when I'm gone?"

"Wait for you to come back..."

I then was pouted after her response. It really is a heart melted.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you." and I stole a kiss from her. Theresia gasped. "Oh my-"

"Why? Can't I steal that from you?"

"I.. I mean, you didn't have to steal it. I'm willing to give it naman." she blushed. "Ay sus!"

It was then that she received a call. From Pia. She put her on speakers and they started chattering as I continue to finish the chore.

"Hi ate! I called to say that we found better food packages for the coffee shop. Ipapakita lang sayo sana. Maganda kaya. For sure, magagandahan ka." Pia said.

"Bakit? Kamukha ba ni Leonor Gerona yan? Kung hindi, hindi ako magagandahan." Theresia said which made both Pia and I gasp loudly. "Ate! Please lang! Ang landi mo naman!"