Love Is In The Air (Part 2) 🔞

Rated M

Third Person POV

"Hay, sa wakas. Nakatulog din ang batang 'to," Theresia whispered after she saw Thalia sleeping on the seat in front of theirs.

Leonor's jet is spacious that it only has two seats per row. The couple took the one behind while Thalia was alone in the front row.

Leonor nodded at Theresia's remark and tucked herself under a blanket that's provided. Her wife glanced at her every move.

"Bakit?" The older woman asked. Theresia shrugged and whispered "Wala! Buti na lang 'di mo na naalala."

Leonor smiled downwards and scoffed after realizing what she meant. How can Leonor forget such promise? "Hindi 'no. Pinipili ko lang talagang maging behave."

Theresia leaned closer to whisper in her ears "What if I don't want you to behave?"

"That's trouble, Misis ko."

"That makes it better."

Leonor ignored her and reclined the seat backwards. Her head faced away from Theresia which made the other woman grunt.

"Don't look away from me," she whispered.

She couldn't deny that her wife's whispering made such arousing sensation. Leonor knows how much deep she had fallen for her, that she finds this attractive. What can she do when a beautiful, gorgeous woman is sitting beside her and that she calls her 'wife'?

Theresia, on the other hand, sees her rosy cheeks and the way her posture appears. She feels the need to be within her warmth. She wants her. Nothing else but her hands around her body.

Theresia slowly pulled the blanket which caught her wife's attention.

"Theresi-"

"I keep my promises."

Her hands roamed slowly on Leonor's inner thighs and she stared at her with a lower lip bitten. Her touch made Leonor moan softly.

"Try to stay quiet, understand?"  Theresia commanded with a raspy voice.

Still on her seat, the taller woman unbuckled her wife's belt and the other was already too stunned to move nor be against Theresia's wanting.

She traced her luscious plump lips. "Your lips make me wonder what the rest of you tastes like," she whispered again letting out hot breathing directly into her ears.

Leonor tried to suppress her moans after Theresia circled her finger on the cloth above her womanhood to tease. "Mhhmmm.."

"This feels good, doesn't it?"

"M-mahal.. Si Thalia, n-nasa harap lang natin," Leonor tried to whisper back. "The more you make noises, the more that you'll awake her. Sige ka!"

She unzipped her black trousers for her and bit her lip, trying to move slowly and quietly.

Her hand made its way inside and rubbed her clit slowly. "Mmmm..." Leonor moaned, closing her eyes hoping thay it wasn't too loud. Theresia looked at her and it's making her happy seeing her that way.

"M-mahal... Please.."

"What do you want?"

"Y-you."

Theresia felt proud hearing her stutter already. Her slender fingers touched her circularly and her moans were muffled as she covered her mouth with the blanket.