Butterfly 🔞

Rated M

Theresia's POV

"Thank you, Mrs. Gerona for accepting our proposal. We look forward to working with MLG industries."

I smiled and stood from my chair with confidence and pride. "You're welcome, gentlemen. We're always glad to work in collaboration," I said, shaking their hands one by one. "But don't be to complacent. One fail, this is all gone. Alright?" I reminded them.

"Yes, ma'am. We got that."

"Good," I uttered, crossing my arms and watching them leave.

I am strict when it comes to new connections. I don't want to disappoint my wife and I aim to exceed her expectations, that's my reason. Though, I know that she'll never get mad at me, it still feels better for me if I'll be able to make her proud of me too.

I piled up the stacks of papers on my table carefully and neatly. Looking at it, it's all overwhelming. A tower of files. Wow.

Not long enough, I heard the elevator stop on my floor. Who could be here in this hour? I looked at my watch, "11:47 PM." It suddenly came into my mind how late it was already. Just as I was about to grab my phone to inform my wife, she walked in my office.

"Hi, love. Naparito ka? Akala ko ba may bridal party kang pupuntahan?" Tanong ko. She walked closer towards me and hugged. "I never needed to finish anything. Pwede akong umalis kahit kailan ko gusto," she said, giving me neck kisses.

"Teka nga. Why are you acting like this? What's wrong?" Tanong ko ulit habang pinipigil ang mga paghalik niya. "Did you have fun ba? That's what matters, mahal."

"I did."

"Yun naman pala. Parang masyado pang maaga? Nakakahiya naman sa nag-imbita."

"Maybe... I can extend the fun with you?" she said with a bedroom voice.

I can't deny how hot it was. "Mahal? You actually smell like alcohol and lavender at the same time. Did you... drink a lot?" I asked, removing her ponytail and fixing her polo. "Mmh," she answered, keeping her face burried on my neck. "S-so... Y-you were drunk with another women? Alam mong nasa bahay lang si Thalia."

"Natutulog na yung bata. Don't worry."

Remembering that one night when she was drunk with me, I couldn't deny how attractive she was. Now, thinking she drank with others, it makes me insane thinking about how many of them saw her the same way I did.

Leonor started kissing my lips as if she was waiting for this. I am, actually.

She pushed me near the desk, making me lean on it. I tilted my head to give her better access. In no time, she devoured my neck. "Hmm.." I moaned softly.

"Y-you're going to mess my work up, Mahal," I whispered. "I'll mess up your work or you?"

Fuck.

She pulled me closer to her and smacked my lips with hers to say "Do you agree now in extending the fun?" she whispered so hotly in my ears. I had no choice but to nod. For some reason, it feels like I've been waiting for this as if we've never done it since.

Leonor bit her lips with smiles. She carried my bag and blazer for me. "Where are we going?" I asked as we walked heading out. "I don't want us getting caught again. Panira sa mood."

As we rode in the elevator, we have 33 floors before the lobby. Leonor pinned me to the wall and continued her sucks on my neck. "M-mahal, may CCTV dito," pagbulong ko. "Shhh... I'll handle that."