II - 28: Your Boss, My Wife

Theresia's POV

I opened the coffee shop today and left Pia to manage. I have to meet some investors to help my business grow more. Leonor also taught me to take any opportunity that opens up for me. She said that even though it fails, the important thing is I did my part by doing my best.

Such a role model.

It was only 3 hours since Leonor and I left home, but she started to call me already. "Hello, love. Kamusta?" she asked as I picked up. "I'm okay po! Miss mo naman ako agad?"

"Oo. Hindi ko itatanggi." she replied. I find this hilarious but adorable. Hanggang ngayon kasi, di siya makapaniwalang pareho kaming may pinagkakaabalahan na. Still, she reminds me everyday that she's proud of me and my business.

"Sus? Ikaw? Kamusta ka jan?" I asked her too. She let out laughters and said "Hmm.. Okay naman. Ito, iniisip ka." she flirted. I cannot digest how clingy she's becoming. Talagang itong boss na 'to, marunong din umamo talaga.

"Stop na, love. Kinikilig ako, okay? Baka di ako makagawa nang maayos," I told her while my face is visibly blushing already. "Okay, okay. Sige! Call me when you need me ha."

"Edi tatawagan kita ulit?"

"Bakit?"

"Sabi mo call you when I need you. Kailangan kita."

"Ha? Bakit? Anong meron?" Leonor asked and I can tell her worry and concern through the tone of her voice.

"I need you every second, mahal."

Leonor sighed in relief and I chuckled at her audible reaction. "Hays, salamat! Akala ko kung ano. Totoo yung kaba ko, mahal. Ano ba yan?" she murmured. "O. sige na. Magtrabaho na muna tayo, okay? I'll call you soon." I told her with an assurance that I'll keep her updated.

"Okay. I love you. Take care, Love."

"I love you more! Ingat din." I replied and we gave each other kisses via call.

I smiled as I placed my phone down thinking how deeply we fall in love every single day. Hanggang ngayon, we still miss each other's presence kasi kung maaari, mas gugustuhin naming magkasama kami lagi. However, we both agreed that we shouldn't let each other stop from growing, learning, and exploring. That way, mas magiging masaya kami which is proven true already.

Leonor lets me do what I want, and I do the same with her, but we always make sure to find comfort in one other's arms at the end of the day. We'll return home together.

Alam kong coffee shop lang ang business ko, but Leonor always assigns several bodyguards all over the place whenever I go on-site.

I hopped in the vehicle and headed to the meeting place somewhere in Parañaque.

-----

"Good afternoon, Ma'am Theresia." a businessman approached me when I stepped foot inside the building. "Good afternoon, sir." I greeted back and we headed to a private room.

I was met with several men in there. Somehow, it made me uncomfortable the moment I didn't find another woman inside other than me. I breathed out to let my thoughts out of my head and smiled at each one of them.

Bigla rin pumasok sa isip ko na baka ikagalit ni Leonor kapag nalaman niyang puro lalaki ang kasama ko.

I managed to keep it professional.

As the meeting went on, I felt more uncomfortable as many men kept their eyes on me rather than the speakers. I've had enough experiences with men making scenarios like this sent panic attacks to me. I sneaked my phone out to inform my wife about this.