II - 32: Little Tulip

A Week Later
Leonor's POV

I still can't believe that Theresia's bearing a human. Literally, my child. All my life I've hated responsibilities, but this is something that I really look forward to.

Another chapter to write in my book.

I didn't allow Theresia to stay longer in the cafe anymore. Sinabihan ko rin si Pia not to allow her ate to do so much work. Nobody knows about her pregnancy yet aside from the two of us, not even Pia.

Today, I decided to pay a visit sa coffee shop. There, I caught Theresia serving drinks. "Mahal, sabi ko-"

"Magaan lang naman ito. Don't worry!" she smiled at me. Still, I took the tray from her and I served it instead.

"Oh my! Madam Leonor?!" the customers recognized me. "Hello, everyone!" I smiled at them. They were in shock after I was helping in serving.

"Ayan ang ate! Ang nag-iisang nakakapagpagawa nyan sa isang bilyonaryo!" Pia murmured which made everyone inside the coffee shop laugh.

I approached Pia and she asked "Bakit kasi ayaw mo nang pakilusin ang ate? Para naman lumpo na yan, hindi mo na pinagtrabaho dito."

I laughed at her because it's just a funny thought to me that she doesn't know.

"Basta! Someday na lang siguro ulit." I replied and it made Theresia laugh how Pia doesn't know anything at all.

"Luh?! May nakakatawa kaya?" Pia sassed her older sister. "Wala, wala! Natawa lang. May naaalala lang."

-----

UP Sunken Garden

"Why did you bring me here, love?" I asked Theresia who ordered me to drive her here. "Kasi, hindi naman pwedeng sa tapat tayo mismo ng Ateneo mag ganto. Edi naka-distract pa tayo ng mga estudyante." she laughed.

"Pero my main point here is to be in the feels of a Tulip Person. The feeling of admiring someone you do not know yet. The feeling of having to do so much for someone you haven't touched yet."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"At this point, we're both Tulip Person who loves someone we haven't met yet."

It took me awhile to realize, but when I did, Theresia and I both flashed a smile.

"You, me, and this little Leonor." my wife said.

"Oo nga 'no?! Tama! Usually, I'm an impatient person eh. Pero if I have to do it all over again para sa mag-ina ko, why not?!"

"It's because patience leads us to better things. Way better than what we expected."

"Right, and whenever we take that road of patience, it keeps bringing us back to each other."

If, by chance, during the time we met, was it an accident?

No, certainly not.

It was fate.

I was fated to love this person.

"In just a few months, bago na buhay natin. Panibagong kabanata ng pagsasama natin." Theresia spoke as her hair gets blown by the wind. "Oo nga eh. Ang bilis ng panahon! Parang kailan lang, kaaway ko yung may-ari ng apartment mo."