II - 31: Mama Leonor

Theresia's POV

The moment I opened my eyes, Leonor had her arms crossed and her face was so close to me. "Love! Anong meron?" I asked as I was shocked by her.

"W-what did you mean last night?"

"Ano bang sinabi ko?"

"N-na tatlo kayo... matutulog?"

I laughed at her after I remembered what I said. I pulled her wrist to follow me downstairs. I started to make coffee for her and prepare our breakfast too.

"Bakit? Ano ba akala mo?"

Leonor turned red easily. Her eyes were circled and she looks like she had seen a ghost.

"A-akala ko buntis ka.."

I laughed hardly at her after finding her words unbelievable. "Akala mo? Oh my God!"

-flashback-

3 Weeks After MLG's congratulatory party
2 Months Ago from Present

"Mahal, what if we try to na?" I asked Leonor as we lay on the bed. "Try to?"

"Have a baby na.." I said, somehow shyly.

"Alam mo, love. Ako, I really just wait for you because I don't want you to feel forced to bare a child. Whenever you're ready, I am ready too. I'll leave that decision to you because that's your body after all."

I was touched by how Leonor waited for my decision. She never forced me or asked me. Hinintay niya na talagang manggaling sa akin.

"I'm... ready na."

"Totoo ba?"

I nodded at her.

"Oh my God... Are we... about to have our mini-me's?!" she squealed. I laughed at her adorable reaction. She can be scary, but she is also the cutest.

"Oh my... Imagine little Leonor running around tapos iinisin ang mama Leonor niya... I can't wait!"

"Wow.. So naghahanap ka pala ng kakampi?" Leonor crossed her arms. "Oo!" and we laughed in unison.

"I am so ready to take care of my wife and our child." she said.

"I can't imagine MLG the CEO becoming a parent." she scoffed.

"Let's not imagine it. Totohanin na natin!"

-----

Another Week Later
Fertility Clinic

"So doc, are we like qualified to do this procedure?" I asked out of concern.

"Well, you took fertility tests naman and it shows that you're fine to do so."

"IVF ito, doc, di po ba?" Leonor inquired too.

"Yes, Madam. IVF po is-"

"A sort of assisted reproduction technique called in vitro fertilization involves the fertilization of sperm and an egg outside of the human body." My wife started speaking.

"IVF is a challenging procedure that requires taking eggs out of the ovaries and manually mixing sperm and eggs in a lab to fertilize the eggs. The fertilized egg, which is now referred to as an embryo, is implanted inside a uterus a few days after fertilization. When this embryo embeds itself in the uterine wall, pregnancy results." Leonor continued. I slapped her thigh.