Love Is In The Air (Bonus Chapter)

Theresia's POV

"Can I bring you with me? Like, tomorrow agad?" I asked my wife as soon as I entered her office area. She looked at me with confusion. "Huh? Saan, love? Why so sudden?" she pushed her chair backwards and stretched after working for many hours now. "Uhmmm... To Thailand, maybe."

"Anong meron, Mahal?" she asked. I walked closer to her and sat on her lap. She cuddled me and burried her face on my neck. "To meet investors. Wala lang. I just want you as my plus one."

"Nasaan si Thalia?"

"Sinundo ng tita Pia at ninang Lei niya."

"Nako. Baka kung ano na naman gawin at ituro nung dalawa ha," she said that I pinched her nose. "Tuwang tuwa naman ang anak mo kapag kasama sila."

I looked at Leonor's eyes when she yawned and sneezed.

"Bless you," I said. "Love you," she replied.

I playfully slapped her shoulder. "Ikaw ha. Wag ka na nga sumama. Mukhang magkakasakit ka pa," I told her and she furrowed her eyebrows saying "Hindi 'no! I'd love to go with you."

"Alright, love. Thank you!"

-----

An Hour Later

I went in her office again and peaked. Suddenly, she started sneezing again. "Shit! The papers... The papers..." she reacted since it got blown away. I knocked slowly and she was startled. "Is... everything okay, love? I'll help you," I ran to her desk to help her gather the papers.

I looked at her and her eyes were really tired. Accidentally, my skin touched her "You're so hot!"

"I know I am."

"Mahal, no! I mean fever. You have fever," I said and she laughed after realizing. "But I guess, that adds up to your hotness. Except, it's literal."

She looked at me and smirked. "I loved your confidence. The way you answered me so immediately," I said as we shared chuckles. "Akala ko kasi kino-compliment mo'ko. Yun pala, literal na hot," but her smile fell to a frown after realizing that she is sick.

"Uh-oh..." I whispered.

"Oh no..." She whispered too.

"Buti na lang kinuha muna nung dalawa si Thalia or else lagot ka na naman sa anak mo. Maleleksyunan ka na naman na 'di ka nag-aalaga ng sarili mo," I told her and she nodded. "Gusto ata mag-doktor ng anak natin."

"Paano 'yan? 'Di ka na makakasama sa Thailand bukas?"

"No, I'm coming with you. Wife duties are always priorities."

"Not if you're sick."

"Even if I'm sick."

I kissed her forehead "Take care na lang, mahal. Thalia and I wouldn't like seeing you sick." She pouted "I'm not si-" when her sneezing interrupted her. "Wow. Not sick yan?" Thanks to the great timing, everytime Leonor denies she's not feeling well, that's when sneezing and fever shows up.

"Love naman eh. I just want to fulfill being the best wife."

"You can by resting. It won't equate to weakness, mahal. That's fine. Uuwi din naman ako in three days."

"Three days?!"

"Yup."

"That's so tagal naman," she pouted and hugged me tightly. Her face burried on my neck and I felt light kisses. "Grabe? Kaya mo naman yun. Wala eh. They didn't agree to meet in a different time," I told her slightly raising my voice.