1

Jungkook's pov

"same mini, same I can see our future in pulling all-nighters to get through this coming exam." I laughed at Jimin and kept talking about how we had yet failed our chemistry test.

Exams were around the corner and we still had no idea how to cope with the increasing amount of homework that was pilling up along with the shitty marks we are getting in our mocks.

"Isn't it a bit tough for you kook? I mean you are juggling student council duties and academics" Jimin looked at me with slight concern and I put my hand on his shoulder trying to act as if I was about to say something serious.

"boy, if I was managing everything so good, I wouldn't be flunking classes so Nah it's not tough for me" the two of us burst to laugh cause we both knew we were screwed in the exams and that our parents would whoop our asses if didn't start getting serious.

"Well being in senior high isn't easy". I sighed as I looked at Jimin who was looking at something or someone behind me. She nudged me in the gut eyeing me to look behind.

I turned around just in time to look at the boy, no wait man who was standing right behind me. How did he get here? No one expects students are allowed here.

He was wearing shades, and aviators to be precise, so I really couldn't tell where he was looking but judging from the facial position and craned neck, I was guessing he was looking at me. He was tall 6'2 or something while I stood a 5'6 so I had to look up at him.

"um hello, can i help you?" I questioned, a little unsure. He looked intimidating. He was wearing a black suit with a black shirt within, with a couple of buttons open. His build seem pretty prominent through his shirt and he had a light stubble glow on his jaw line which happened to be perfectly defined. I didn't want to look creepy so I looked up at him.

He seemed to be in his twenties? 22 or 23 or something.

The fact that he had been staring at me silently was sending subtle chills down my spine I wasn't exactly used to a male company other than my two childhood friends and brothers. But it wasn't like I was nervous talking to him. I was just surprised and maybe a bit uncomfortable. I have talked to the boys in my class sometimes. But they don't look like that they would strangle me if I said one wrong word compared to this guy. It was hard to stand in his aura.

"hello, I noticed you wearing a student council jacket so I was hoping you could guide me on where the principal office is? I am a bit lost. "His voice was low and powerful just like the aura he was emitting. Jimin was awally silent, a glance in his direction and I could see him checking him out openly.

"uh, yes. You just need to go straight then turn left you will see the red building. There you will see the administrative staff sitting. He will guide you further." I explained.

I looked at him, looking at his Ray-Bans to see if I could look at the outline of his eyes, but his clothes, they were pitch black so it was a lost cause. I wonder how he could see with these on.

"thank you" he gave me a side smile and I gave him a small smile out of formality before turning around and resuming my conversation with Jimin.

But by the look of jimin, he was still there. I turned around to look at him and raised my eyebrows at him. He was standing like a statue with his head tilted in my direction, I really couldn't tell what was bothering him. Before could I say something he just smiled as he turned away and started to walk in the direction I told him?

Weirdo.

I watched how his broad shoulders and arms moved while is was walking further away from me, the way he walked was something else, it felt like he knew he was some big shot. Maybe he was. Did it matter to me? No.

"that was hot" Jimin squeal bought me back to reality. I turned to look at him again as he was looking at his back with a playful smile on his face.

"who do you think he was? Some executive? He couldn't be a student. Omg, what if he is a teacher? I think the class will be in full attendance." jimin said.

"its doesn't matter. I don't like the vibe I am getting." I said

Jimin's family is pretty open or I can normal about his choices and friends. He could talk to and befriend anyone even someone like him.

Whereas my family, would probably ground me if they knew I had male friends.

My family thought I was too naive and innocent for the world. They think anyone could take advantage of me in this cruel world. I was not allowed to have male friends at all. except for a couple of male friends or could I say, friends. I don't interact with many individuals. My family came before anything else so I was fine with it. I was okay with making such trivial sacrifices to keep them happy.

Jimin then dragged me somewhere bringing me out of my trance.

The moment I entered home , I was greeted with my moms warm embrace. This was a daily ritual.

"how has been your day kookie" she asked

"it was as usual mom, though I am starving". I said smiling.

She took me to the dining room for my lunch.

The moment I sat down , my second older brother Jae came and sat down beside me.

"how was your day little one, did any guy bother you" he asked sternly.

"no Hyung, you know everybody in school knows not to bother me, even Jimin was with me all the time," I told him, to which he visibly relaxed.

Then came my eldest brother Jin Hyung.

"Hyung where is Irene Noona?" I asked him

"you brat, you should have at least asked about me first. Though your sister-in-law went home to meet her parents she will return by tomorrow". Hyung said playfully eyeing me.

"Aww is my worldwide handsome hyung jealous of his own wife? " I asked teasing him

"oh you think, with this face I will be jealous huh". He said munching on his food, while we all laughed.

Well jin Hyung is married to Irene noona. They met during college and fell in love. Jin Hyung is the eldest then Jae Hyung and last is me. Jin Hyung with Irene noona is a doctor, while Jae Hyung was studying engineering and I was in my last year of school, by this time I realized science was not my cup of tea I was going to pursue architecture and design further. Well, dad was working in an Mnc company at a high position while mom was a homemaker. This was family in nutshell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"vote , comment and share"

"do follow"

vote for next chapter!

thankyou